Do you think I'd be good at writing trash?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: Do you think I'd be good at writing trash?

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

furiously despise every single human being with a passion...
You seem to have missed highlighting this quote too!!!!... :roll: :twisted:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Hmm...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote: I ... furiously despise every single human being with a passion...

mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

erm actually Andy, what maybe you don't know although i've mentioned it in the past is that I DID used to HATE Brett Anderson believe it or not!!!!... :shock: :shock: :shock: Before I got to know anything about Suede I used to see pics of him and heard interviews without knowing anything about them and being an ignorant kid thought he looked ridiculous and sounded like an arrogant egomaniac (in fairness if you see some of those early interviews he does actually come across as quite an arrogant egomaniac!!!)... But I hated him based on appearance and attitude and the way he came across... Not on the music (although baring in mind I used to love Right Said Fred' I probably wouldn't have liked their music that that point either!!!

In fact many of the things I now love, bizarrely enough I used to hate!!!! (they say love and hate are closely linked!!!)... Not only did I used to hate Suede/Brett and yet now I LOVE them, the same can be said of Russell Brand and The Larry Sanders Show... weird I know!!!... :shock: :roll:

When I say I furiously despise but also adore every single human being i'm not being literal of course, i'm just saying I have a lot, A LOT of love and caring within me but also a lot of anger, frustration and fury too... although if you're nice to me i'll be nice to you, don't worry!!!... :D :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

getting older, getting wiser! :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:P :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:wink:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Shit it's our birthday soon isn't it???!!!... 32 this year!!!!... :shock: :shock: :shock: :( :cry: God I was just a 17 year old when Suede came into my life, how can it be possible???!!!... :(
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

lol... yes, our birthday!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:erm actually Andy, what maybe you don't know although i've mentioned it in the past is that I DID used to HATE Brett Anderson believe it or not!!!!... :shock: :shock: :shock: Before I got to know anything about Suede I used to see pics of him and heard interviews without knowing anything about them and being an ignorant kid thought he looked ridiculous and sounded like an arrogant egomaniac (in fairness if you see some of those early interviews he does actually come across as quite an arrogant egomaniac!!!)... But I hated him based on appearance and attitude and the way he came across... Not on the music (although baring in mind I used to love Right Said Fred' I probably wouldn't have liked their music that that point either!!!

In fact many of the things I now love, bizarrely enough I used to hate!!!! (they say love and hate are closely linked!!!)... Not only did I used to hate Suede/Brett and yet now I LOVE them, the same can be said of Russell Brand and The Larry Sanders Show... weird I know!!!... :shock: :roll:

When I say I furiously despise but also adore every single human being i'm not being literal of course, i'm just saying I have a lot, A LOT of love and caring within me but also a lot of anger, frustration and fury too... although if you're nice to me i'll be nice to you, don't worry!!!... :D :wink:

Hell, I love Suede and think that Brett looks ridiculous and comes across as something of an asshole in interviews and stuff...I tend to hate most of my favorite musicians' personas. I mean, fuck, Bob Dylan is one of the biggest dicks ever.

And I know what you mean about love/hate...I think it's true that one's favorite albums are growers.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock: