Suggest a career for SoGone

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby SoGone » 02 Mar 2011, 13:11

I'd love to do freelance work, but the problem is, you know, finding the opportunities...



I'm not big on any job that requires cleaning anything; I'm really bad at those sorts of things. I'd be good at paperwork-intensive jobs, you know, filing and stuff like that.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby mark » 02 Mar 2011, 16:32

I used to work in an office doing data input, spreadsheets, filing, photocopying, gen admin, photo storage... was ok, I guess what I trained for with my I.T. qualification but it was kinda slow and boring - funnily enough working in a shop the time goes so quickly I don't get time to be bored!!!...

oh and well i'd like to help people so i thought of a counsellor - perhaps you'd be good at that job Andy???... Maybe you could specialise with lonely, depressed, single girls???!!!... :lol: :shock: :wink: You always seem to do well when it comes to talking to them!!!!... sorry!!!... :(

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby SoGone » 02 Mar 2011, 17:52

About the only thing that DOESN'T bore me is driving around and singing along to Britpop and 50's musicals...


...but if I could wear headphone or play music otherwise in an office setting, I'd be content enough.

Re: people, that's why I can't go into teaching at the high school level; I'm bad with people. At least at university, no one gives a fuck how bad you are...of course, that's no longer an option, so...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby mark » 03 Mar 2011, 10:36

hmmm... I dunno whether or not you'd be allowed music in a office - that isn't really something that's commonplace!!!!...

hmmm - bad with people - do you think you'd be bad with me if we met???... and in what way 'bad'???... :?

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby SoGone » 03 Mar 2011, 13:47

I either make insipid comments or just completely blank out...or I'm likely to say something like, "I like to beat off."


I know most offices DON'T let you play music...hence the "if I could."
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby sunshine » 03 Mar 2011, 19:02

SG, counsellor? OMG! :shock:

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby SoGone » 03 Mar 2011, 20:22

It'd be a good fit; I have no purpose in my life, so instead I'll try to help other people find purpose.

::Chortle::
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby sunshine » 03 Mar 2011, 21:13

and make them all want to cut their veins

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby mark » 04 Mar 2011, 14:03

Don't be nasty sun!!!! :x :x :x yeah and I was slightly joking about the counsellor thing...

hey
SoGone wrote:I either make insipid comments or just completely blank out...or I'm likely to say something like, "I like to beat off."


Isn't that though merely a sympoton of autism???... I have read and seen about the in documentaries, that people say things that really they shouldn't but it's kind of... something people can't help - maybe like tourettes I dunno... please don't tell me you have really said to people in an inappropriate manner "I like to beat off" though??!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :( Hey whatever mate, I still think you're wonderful because I understand completely where your coming from...

But Andy sometimes I find holding a conversation hard if i'm not comfortable with a person, a stranger or getting to know someone - I can similarly 'blank out' or say something stupid and afterwards think "omg, what the fuck did I say that for"!!!... :( But as I said that depends on how comfortable I am with the person concerned...

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby SoGone » 04 Mar 2011, 14:13

...yeah, it's part of the autism. I have said things like, "I write stories because otherwise I'd just sit at home and jerk off." I've told teachers that. And the main reason my relationships don't work out is because, sooner or later, I say something that someone takes the wrong way (and most of the time they're justified in doing so), and that's that. I'm not good at apologizing, because the harder I try to be sincere, the more phony I seem.


I'm basically petrified with someone I don't know, but as soon as someone starts talking to me (the other person absolutely HAS to initiate the conversation/relatinoship), you can't get rid of me. At least not until I REALLY alienate you...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby mark » 04 Mar 2011, 14:20

SoGone wrote:I'm basically petrified with someone I don't know, but as soon as someone starts talking to me (the other person absolutely HAS to initiate the conversation/relatinoship), you can't get rid of me. At least not until I REALLY alienate you...


omg I am still quite like this, quite a lot - i'm better than I was but pretty much I am the same... Always worrying about the reaction of the other person, if they will take something the wrong way, if I will say something dumb or come across badly.... We are twins Andy Pandy... Although I never say things that are TOO inappropriate... Well whatever, I really like you and you have alienated me about once on this forum yet i've still come back for more - so maybe I am a first for you!!!!... Somone who really liked you and then felt shitty towards you for a short time before loving you again!!!... Maybe it's because also I felt bad about the way I was with you before you left here for a while... I do like you a lot and not in an inappropriate way lol, many of the things you say make sense and are fun and I do appreciate your honesty... As well as the fact I relate to many of the things you say... What sort of stories do you write btw???!!!...

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby SoGone » 04 Mar 2011, 14:24

mark wrote: What sort of stories do you write btw???!!!...



Shitty pocket melodramas told in hopelessly overblown language.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby mark » 04 Mar 2011, 14:26

PM me one to read... If you have it on a pc to copy and paste... i'd be interested to read one...

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby sunshine » 04 Mar 2011, 14:49

:shock:

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Postby SoGone » 04 Mar 2011, 16:47

mark wrote:PM me one to read... If you have it on a pc to copy and paste... i'd be interested to read one...



Remind me when I'm sufficiently drunk.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!


Return to “General chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests