Male prostitutes

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Male prostitutes

Post by mark »

:lol: This is one of the funniest conversations between you two i've EVER read on here!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

The only virus problems i've ever had on my pc with full protection in place has been with Windows Live Messenger (msn chat) - where sometimes you will get a hacked link put up which has meant to have come from your friend you are chatting with and you click on it thinking it's a facebook link or pic they have sent you and in fact it's a fucking virus!!!! :x :x :x Which can be REALLY annoying but usually even then if you do an immediate virus scan it will pinpoint it and you can quaratine it...

Also with mcafee protection they automatically warn you either before (when in a search engine) or as a site is loading whether or not the site is 'trusted' (green for trusted and red for not)...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...so mark, did you understand what Jose was going on about?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

"It does"...
"I was"...
"computer virus"...

How does that not make sense to you Andy???!!!! Surely it's crystal clear???!!!! :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :?

Basically I think it's like this - he said "it does" to the point you made about protection not always working.. you disagreed and said "not always - I can testify from personal experience" to which sun said "I was" which I presume meant he was tesitfying from his own personal experience too - then you queried what he was talking about and if he had returned to the original point of male prostitutes to which he said "computer virus" which I guess means he was referring to the computer virus topic - which it is clear he was!!!! The "I was" part is the bit that confused you but as I said I think he meant he was testifying from personal experience too!!!

To which I have to say I agree with sun - if you have full, decent, up to date versions of all necessary protection and they are all fully enabled really viruses/trojan spyware should never get through - there are new strains and things that come along but mcafee/norton and other protection aps are meant to be constantly downloading regular updates to prevent such problems from getting through and fucking upo your pc - you're more at risk by clicking on emails and dodgy links on msn than actual websites - especially as I said if it shows whether or not a site is 'trusted'... but again even with clicking on 'dodgy' links mostly you should be protected - but as I said i've had problems with that but if you then run a scan it should isolate the problem... I'm not scared of visiting any sites...

But if you've had problems Andy, then you've had problems... As I said occasionally things can get through on dodgy links but they are fairly easy to remove.... generally speaking just visiting sites should not be a problem... just be careful where you click sometimes...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

thanks marky :shock: