Who will get the 10,000th post?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: Who will get the 10,000th post?

Post by SoGone »

...do you make completely irrelevant comments in real life, or is this just a persona you assume every time you log onto Suedeonline.com?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...so somehow we got over 250 posts since yesterday. That's either an error or a testament to our embarrassing addition to this place.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

SoGone wrote:Yeah, 10,000th...

And yes, my life is so pathetic that my Bob Dylan Internet buddies provided the high point of my life.
aaaawww - you are a sweetheart - and I mean that in a non patronising way btw... :D

SoGone wrote:...so somehow we got over 250 posts since yesterday. That's either an error or a testament to our embarrassing addition to this place.
There were major techincal issues yesterday which prevented posting during the morning (Our time) and the capatain has sorted that out - as I said at one pint it said there was 23 users online all at the same time yesterday and clearly that was ludicriously inaccurate!!!...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

you would be so surprised if you met me :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I thought you were talking to me sun!!!! I was gonna say I HAVE met you!!!... Yeah maybe he would be surprised that you're actually a lovely, sweet, sensitive, happy person sun - quite why you hide that fact here... well I dunno!!!... :shock: :roll: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:maybe he would be surprised that you're actually a lovely, sweet, sensitive, happy person sun
I'd probably assume he was putting on an act for my benefit. Though who knows, maybe he'd act much the way he does here around me, even in "real life"...

God, I hate that phrase, "real life."
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yeah i use it too... but this is 'real' isn't it!!!! :shock: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Digression: Thanks to this discussion, all I can think of is "People Get Real," the greatest Saint Etienne single bar none.

Oh, but yeah, this is real. Sure. It's very, very real. I can taste and smell it...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i guess SG will never find out!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

That's ok, he'll live.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: