Is it possible to be incapable of love?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Is it possible to be incapable of love?

Post by SoGone »

...what if you don't even love your family? Isn't it sort of illogical to love someone just because you share some DNA and blood?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: Is it possible to be incapable of love?

Post by sunshine »

bollocks... you love who you love, you hate who you hate... no dna and shit like that involved
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sunshine wrote:no dna and shit like that involved
:lol: :lol: :lol: You sound just like a 'gangsta rapper' when you write it like that sun!!!!.... :shock: :lol: :P

hmmmm - I agree sun - well yeah some of your family you love, some you hate... maybe you love all or hate all - it doesn't depend on 'dna' or that to make you love them - I guess it's how you've been brought up - if you've been brought up in a neglectful/abusive family I guess it's kinda logical that you won't necessarily love them (although inside you may still 'love' them but hate them at the same time - like an abusive romantic realtionship)...

However if you've been brought up within a loving family really I don't understand why you wouldn't love them back... but everyone's different aren't they???...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

LOL about the rapper thing...I didn't pick up on that at all, but after you pointed it out... :D
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!