What is the most embarrasing event/moment in your life???...

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

What is the most embarrasing event/moment in your life???...

Post by mark »

????... Details please!!!... :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: What is the most embarrasing event/moment in your life??

Post by SoGone »

Yesterday I got drunk and called up this girl. I don't know exactly what happened, but the conversation only lasted about five minutes. I'm guessing soemthing bad happened then, but I really don't remember. I'll have to wait until I see her today to see what went down.

...oh, did you mean the most embarassing event in the past two days, or in my life? In my life? Fuck, I'll have to think about that for a while.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yeah... that was pretty lame lol, I mean I do fucking stupid, annoying, terrible, embarrassing, soul-destroying things when i'm drunk every single week and it doesn't come anywhere close to the most embarrassing moment in my life!!!! (which was so awful, so cringeworthy, so appallingly terrble i've barely ever told another soul because I was totally fucking stupid to do it in the first place!!!... so bad I had to actually deny responsibility and pretend it never actually happened and even now still to this day I try to block it out and rarely ever think about it it was so bad - at the time I literally had to pretend it wasn't happening it was such a bad experience!!!!... 12 years ago....)... god I was so fucking dumb!!!... Anyway, of course i'm not actually going to tell you what it was, just know that for me it was the most mortifying experience of my life and I only had myself to blame!!!... god even remembering parts of it now makes me cringe!!!... :roll: :( :oops: :oops: :oops: even though I was only 20 at the time I reckon it will be the most embarrassing moment of my life of all time!!!... fuck!!! please stop me thinking about it now!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Will you PM it to me? Then you can lay it to rest.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: :shock: Do I really trust you???!!!... :roll: I've stopped thinking about it don't worry, but I bet you still want to know right???!!!!... :lol: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I still want to know. And yes, you can trust me. It's not like I'll be blabbing to sunshine anytime soon. : /
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:D 8)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: