The simple joys of routines

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby sunshine » 04 Mar 2011, 19:23

good one. for once he understood what i said with only two words!

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby SoGone » 04 Mar 2011, 19:24

...for once you contributed a reply that was actually semi-relevant to the thread!
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby sunshine » 04 Mar 2011, 19:26

that coming from you is more than a joke

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby SoGone » 04 Mar 2011, 19:27

...care to link to a single reply of mine that was irrelevant to an earlier post?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby sunshine » 04 Mar 2011, 19:29

how many times do you divert from what the post was about and go to something totally irrelevant? there are lots of those

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby SoGone » 04 Mar 2011, 19:33

...when I do so, you'll normally find a phrase such as "I know this is a digression," or else there'll be some written outline of how I got from A to B, rather than a smiley or two-word comment that seems to testify to your inability to either a) meaningfully process what has been written or b) construct a meaningful reply to what has been written.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby sunshine » 04 Mar 2011, 19:34

yeah, if you say so!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby mark » 05 Mar 2011, 18:09

:lol: 8) Goal to Andy but a good attempt at defence sun!!! :D - i'm perversely starting to enjoy your little 'jousts'!!!! :shock: :P 8)

Sometimes, often in fact it's nicer to live inside 'the cave' than face the reality of this stinking planet but then also you're missing out on many wonders too I guess...

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby sunshine » 05 Mar 2011, 19:26

:lol:

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby SoGone » 13 Mar 2011, 11:56

mark wrote:Sometimes, often in fact it's nicer to live inside 'the cave' than face the reality of this stinking planet but then also you're missing out on many wonders too I guess...



...such as? I mean, I missed out on blowjobs even when I was outside the cave, so...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby sunshine » 13 Mar 2011, 13:50

just keep on with your handy work :lol:

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby mark » 13 Mar 2011, 14:26

just nice things, nice places, nice people (some do exist!!!...) Andy...

Have you nicknamed him 'Handy Andy' now sun???!!!... :lol: :P

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby sunshine » 13 Mar 2011, 14:26

well, he only uses his hand for what we can notice

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby mark » 13 Mar 2011, 14:50

mmmm-hmmm!!!..... :lol: :roll:

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: The simple joys of routines

Postby SoGone » 13 Mar 2011, 15:16

sunshine wrote:well, he only uses his hand for what we can notice



I used to use my mattress, but that was back when I slept in a bed.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!


Return to “General chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest