Tell me something I don't know

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Tell me something I don't know

Post by SoGone »

You have a wide range of options here, so it should be pretty easy, but if by chance you tell me something that I DO know (this includes things that I've learned and forgotten), I will heap scorn on you as if you were Alex James and I was Liam Gallagher.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: Tell me something I don't know

Post by sunshine »

where to start? :lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...you know, if you'd actually read the OP, you'd see that I preempted that comment by saying "it should be pretty easy." But you're not interested in originality, relevance, or wittiness, so fie on.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I used to ring up a national talk radio station and speak to the comedy jock on the airwaves... oh and i'm named in the list of acknowledgements in the L&P bio (along with José and claudia amongst others - is the captain listed too??? my copy is not currently to hand!!!)... oh and I own 3 framed Suede award discs - two for CU and one for HM...

I've probably mentioned some of these things here and you would know this if you were on my fb!!!... One other thing you won't know because I forget about it and didn;t mention it here was that I took the piss out of some american guys in my town on saturday night when I was off my face drunk and they came up to me and tried to persuade me to come to some bar on my way home!!!!... I politely declined but as they were a little way away after they carried on walking I shouted in my best american accent "C'MON MAN!!! HEY MAN, C'MON LET'S GOOOOOOO!!! HEY C'MON LET'S GO AND PARTY MAN!!!!!"!!!! before getting into my taxi and driving away!!! :lol: :roll: :oops: I said 'man' - I could never say 'dude' and maybe that would have been taking the piss a little too much... We get quite a few of you yanks around on a saturday night - think they come from the local airbases!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...I did know the part about the Suede bio, because I remember looking up the names when I checked out my copy...I remember recognizing a fair few from Suede websites...

...but how'd you get the award discs? And although I didn't know the part about the comedy jock, I can definitely see you doing that!

And I like the American story. Do you really not use "man" and "dude" over there???
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

u can see me doing the jock thing even though I am a quiet, shy introverted person??!!!... I guess it was easier as he was my favourite dj and the anonimity... I was 18 at the time I think...

I bought the awards discs from an online memorabia website - I show them in the suede videos I made on my faceboook...

Well we virtually never use 'dude' unless in an ironic, pisstaking way or unless you're a bit of a dick and 'man' - no not really - you know us - it's all 'mate'!!!!... I guess stoners probably use 'man' quite a lot though!!!!... I can't believe some of the things I do when i'm drunk for such a quiet person normally!!!... :roll: :oops:

oh and how did u know about the L & P thing in my case when you don't know my surname???!!!... And I am sure there is more than one 'mark' listed... And please don't write the 'potential' surnames down here, I like to preserve a tiny ounce of privacy... I suppose i've mentioned it in the past but you still don't know who I am!!!...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

*yawn*
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:u can see me doing the jock thing even though I am a quiet, shy introverted person??!!!... I guess it was easier as he was my favourite dj and the anonimity... I was 18 at the time I think...

I bought the awards discs from an online memorabia website - I show them in the suede videos I made on my faceboook...

Well we virtually never use 'dude' unless in an ironic, pisstaking way or unless you're a bit of a dick and 'man' - no not really - you know us - it's all 'mate'!!!!... I guess stoners probably use 'man' quite a lot though!!!!... I can't believe some of the things I do when i'm drunk for such a quiet person normally!!!... :roll: :oops:

oh and how did u know about the L & P thing in my case when you don't know my surname???!!!... And I am sure there is more than one 'mark' listed... And please don't write the 'potential' surnames down here, I like to preserve a tiny ounce of privacy... I suppose i've mentioned it in the past but you still don't know who I am!!!...

I bet you're the type of person who cuts loose over the phone, just not in person. Just thinking.

I use "mate" sometimes.

I think there was only one "mark" listed...either that, or I'm thinking of seeing "Claudia" or someone else...

Don't worry, I'm not interested in knowing your surname. Not that I don't like you, just that it would be sort of creepy and pointless for me to know...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

dateline
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

fuck off sun!!!... if you're not interested fuck off and mind your own business - don't *yawn* me!!!... :x :evil: and fuck off with the 'dateline' jibes too...

yeah there was more than one mark and I am surprised u would automatically assume that either of them was me Andrew!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I guess I just pegged you as an obsessive Suede groupie. And then, when I first started coming here you guys were talking about your website...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

*yawn yawn*
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Grumble.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

crumble

*yawn*

dateline