Tell me: how do I feel?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby SoGone » 14 Mar 2011, 20:42

Tell me now: how should I feel?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby sunshine » 14 Mar 2011, 22:27

like a small dwarf in giantland

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby SoGone » 15 Mar 2011, 12:27

...sort of like midget porn?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby mark » 15 Mar 2011, 12:31

You should feel happy and greatful for being alive, for all the good things that have come into your life and the things you enjoy - and celebrate even the things u have loved and lost and be greatful at least for those good times of the past - the future doesn't HAVE to be bleak Andy.... Sometimes it's hard I know because almost daily my levels of happiness and contentment fluctuate - sometimes dramatically - which clearly means I am not fully happy with my life but at least there are things, good things - and in the end we have time to be happy and to do the things and make the changes we need to - and more and more I think if we fail we fail - it is not the end of the world - the worst thing that can ever happen is death and if that is the worst thing - why worry???!!!...

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby SoGone » 15 Mar 2011, 12:40

Celebrate what's lost??????????

...and although they give me joy, I feel even MORE pathetic when I realize that my pleasures come from stupid things like booze, "My Fair Lady," and New Order.

I know I shouldn't worry, but I do. 8 therapists have failed to correct this problem.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby sunshine » 15 Mar 2011, 15:17

:shock: :?: :lol:

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby mark » 16 Mar 2011, 12:03

I think you need me to take care of you Andy! - and before you say it, no, I am not talking in a sexual way!!!...

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby SoGone » 16 Mar 2011, 12:34

...are you saying that you'll take me in if, after graduation and failing to land a decent job, I somehow scrape together the cash and visa to emigrate to London?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby sunshine » 16 Mar 2011, 19:47

fucking hell no

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby SoGone » 16 Mar 2011, 23:36

...did mark authorize you to speak for him?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby sunshine » 17 Mar 2011, 10:15

yeap

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby mark » 17 Mar 2011, 10:49

lol!!!... :roll: Yeah we could share a flat together or something... if u want!!!... :shock: :idea:

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby SoGone » 17 Mar 2011, 12:14

Sweet. I hope your offer's still on the table in a few months.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby mark » 17 Mar 2011, 14:48

we'll go flat hunting together... you'd like my town i'm sure... plenty of pubs for a start!!!... :D

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: Tell me: how do I feel?

Postby SoGone » 17 Mar 2011, 16:14

Pubs are a waste of money; it's cheaper to buy booze at the store and then drink it at home. Plus, less annoying tossers at home.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!


Return to “General chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest