Is it egotistical to Google yourself?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: Is it egotistical to Google yourself?

Post by SoGone »

disco bunny wrote:well no one can deny the fact that what you eat has an influence on your weigh and all

Yeah, but diets are about as beneficial to you as Madonna singles; once in a while you might find one that does the job, but for the most part it's an overblown scam pumped up with impressive production and not much else.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

mark wrote:Well I came over and said hello to Jose so if you were anywhere around there... And it was January last year so maybe we didn't know eachother so well as you said!!!!...
I've even not been registered here then :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Ah.... so we DIDN'T know eachother back then!!!! That is why I didn't say 'hi'!!! But yeah I guess I could've at RAH but I couldn't see sun and I wasn't bothered to trudge my way to the front at the end... But I did at o2 so I can again!... wow 3 Suede shows in one year!!! - Andy doesn't know what he's misisng by hating live music!!!... :roll: I was going to mention that Phoenix festival back in 1995 would have been heaven to Andrew - Suede headlining with Bob Dylan just behind on the bill!!!! But then I remembered that the dork hates going to concerts!!!!.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :|
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I don't necessarily *hate* going to concerts; if Suede was in my area and tickets were relatively cheap, I'd probably go. But even if I didn't go, I wouldn't have any regrets.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

don't come around this time
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

oh well, looks like it's just me and you then José!!!... They were fucking AMAZING at RAH and o2 weren't they???!!!... If he had seen and heard what we had seen and heard well - he may have no regrets not seeing them but he should because it was two of the best nights out of my life!!!... Seriously Suede are always fantastic live but now they are waaaaaaaaay beyond fantastic!!!... buffoon!!!... :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...just as I can't feel emotions that some people take for granted, I guess I just don't get the same hits from concerts...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i was talking to you marky! :roll:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

What you're telling me you don't want me to come and say hello to you at the next show???... ok, that's up to you sun... :shock: :? :( I was just saying what Andy is missing out on...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:roll:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

So i'll take the 'rolled eyes' as meaning that you DON'T want me to say hi - have I done something wrong???!!!!... :shock: :( :cry: Maybe it's because i'm an annoying drunk!!!... Well i'll have to come over at least so you can point me in the direction of disco bunny, she wants to meet me...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:cry: :cry: :cry:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »