SG gets there

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: SG gets there

Postby SoGone » 16 Mar 2011, 00:27

I don't think disco bunny has yet to proclaim an undying love for New Order/Phil Spector/Bob Dylan/etc.


So she's safe from SoGone's desperate attempts at romancing. Though please note that marital status wouldn't dissuade him from flirting if he found that someone shared a sufficient number of his interests. It would be the usual for him, in fact.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: SG gets there

Postby SoGone » 16 Mar 2011, 00:28

sunshine wrote:[22.63% of all posts / 9.14 posts per day]



This is better than a girl saying to me, "Wow, your cock is SO fucking big."



Not that I would know what that feels like, but I can imagine.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: SG gets there

Postby sunshine » 16 Mar 2011, 07:07

:roll:

disco bunny
Flight attendant
Posts: 893
Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 22:10

Re: SG gets there

Postby disco bunny » 16 Mar 2011, 11:13

mark wrote:oh should I not be saying that disco???!!!... :shock: :roll: :oops: oh sorry, and yeah maybe I am wrong right now to presume... er... sorry!... :shock: :( :oops:

oh dear, don't you worry :D :lol:

and: if you are wrong or not... :wink:

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: SG gets there

Postby mark » 16 Mar 2011, 12:26

SoGone wrote:
sunshine wrote:[22.63% of all posts / 9.14 posts per day]



This is better than a girl saying to me, "Wow, your cock is SO fucking big."


But it's not is it Andy???!!!... :roll:

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: SG gets there

Postby SoGone » 16 Mar 2011, 12:27

No, it's not. That's what would make someone saying that such an ego trip.


Either that or a very cruel, ironic joke.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: SG gets there

Postby sunshine » 16 Mar 2011, 19:52

:roll:

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: SG gets there

Postby mark » 17 Mar 2011, 12:36

:lol: :cry:

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: SG gets there

Postby SoGone » 17 Mar 2011, 12:50

Image




George Bush is displeased with your overuse of emoticons, as well as with the necessity of resurrecting this particular formulaic post.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: SG gets there

Postby mark » 17 Mar 2011, 15:09

:shock: :oops:

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: SG gets there

Postby SoGone » 17 Mar 2011, 16:16

SoGone wrote:Image




George Bush is displeased with your overuse of emoticons, as well as with the necessity of resurrecting this particular formulaic post.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: SG gets there

Postby sunshine » 17 Mar 2011, 20:30

tosser

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: SG gets there

Postby mark » 18 Mar 2011, 12:19

Sorry Andy!!!... :roll: And George too!!!... :(

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: SG gets there

Postby SoGone » 18 Mar 2011, 13:28

SoGone accepts your apology. He can't speak for W.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: SG gets there

Postby mark » 18 Mar 2011, 13:55

cheers... :D


Return to “General chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests