If daises were like clovers...

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Re: If daises were like clovers...

Post by mark »

why is that a 'fundamental' difference???... What are you trying to say???!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Let's just say there's no "Class A, Class B" here. Or something like that. I wanted to say something about the love of Richard Nixon, but that's surprisingly irrelevant to this particular discussion.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hmmm... whatever there's a big difference between love and turn on though... and someone being feisty isn;t a turn on - unless you're into being dominated then maybe that is the reason you find her attitude so 'hot'...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I've been knocked down all my life. It would follow that being dominated would turn me on.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I guesss... I'd dominate you bitch!!!! Now shut the fuck up and suck on this!!!!!!.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :P
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Although surely if you have been knocked down all your life you would be sick of being 'dominated' and want to be in that position towards someone else???...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:I guesss... I'd dominate you bitch!!!! Now shut the fuck up and suck on this!!!!!!.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :P

Are you trying to be Ice Cube or Axl Rose there?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Although surely if you have been knocked down all your life you would be sick of being 'dominated' and want to be in that position towards someone else???...

Apparently not, according to "Animal Nitrate."
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I was neither being Ice Cube or Axl Rose I was being Marky!!!... And you loved it!!!... You would get down on your knees and suck if I ordered you too!!!!.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Pfffft.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

lol - that was the answer I was looking for - you certainly didn't say no!!!!... 8) :D :D :D :P :P :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :idea: :!:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I didn't say yes either. Though McAlmont did.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Well McAlmont is openily gay so maybe given time you will open up to your true feelings lol... :shock: :lol: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I offered to come over to the UK if you'll pay my plane fare and let me crash at your pad.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

That is very true in fact but well - i've said more about that at the 'other place' but I haven't actually been over there today yet to see how you responded.... I'll go and take a look shortly... :) And yeah I have to admit, you seem quite willing to be gay for me which is kinda sweet... in a way!....