Don't forget!

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Re: Don't forget!

Post by disco bunny »

sunshine wrote:Is she famous already?
Sure she is. It all began some month ago, when a 18-year-old girl went to a casting and then became Germany new favourite girl with her winning the competition of "Unser star für Oslo" (Our star for Oslo) in March. Her album came out in May and went staight to No. 1

mark wrote:She must be very famous already apparently - didn't they say that song had already been number 1 in 20 countries???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: - under those circumstances should a song like that really be allowed to enter? - if it has been sold across the world already - exposure that the other countries contenders wouldn't have had....

But well done anyway DB - oh and to me too - remember my german ancestry??? So in actual fact sun MY country won eurovision on saturday... :D :D :D :mrgreen: :lol: 8)
You mean Lena? No.1 in 20 countries? It was just released in Germany, Switzerland and Austria so far - so that's not true. :)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

SA - natural looking?? u said she was crazy, out of tune and moved clumsily!!!! but that's cool.... she seemed a nice girl anyway....

oh and sun - no actually, if u knew anything about the people I like then u would know that I don't like men who look like girls - so no I didn't love 'it' - he reminded me of u actually :shock: :lol: :wink: (ok I am joking about that fact)....!!!! Just look at the pic of my boyfriend and u would realise...!!! :D
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

disco bunny wrote:You mean Lena? No.1 in 20 countries? It was just released in Germany, Switzerland and Austria so far - so that's not true. :)
Graham Norton said in his commentary on several occasions that it had been number 1 in 20 countries... have the BBC got their facts wrong???? :shock: :shock: :shock:
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

Yes!!

That's just bullshit. She never had anything released before March this year, which was her Single with Sattelite on it after she was found in a casting show and as I said it was only released in these 3 countries.

And yes, she is a bit crazy, but she can sing, I wouldn't say she's clumpsy, it's just how she moves and yes compared to the others she was very natural, as her performance was very simple and without any big light show effects or so, but in the end she didn't need anything like that. She was just authentic and it worked.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

No I think I know what it is - it says on her wiki page that the song was number one in the itunes charts in many countries across europe - I think that is maybe what they meant.... So yes she did have an unfair advantage after all lol!!!...

So it has been released across europe on itunes...!!! yeah it was ok...!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yeah we won anyway so who cares??? viva deutschland!!! (u like the way I bring out my german roots when it suits me lol???)!!!

er why did u delete ur last comment disco??? it was a fair point....!!! :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark, you LOST!!! 8) :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Erm excuse me, my family history shows my surname descends from germany in fact - so my ancesters are german - so in actual fact I won sun - so go suck eggs!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :shock: :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

lolol... are you talking about eggman licking cameron's arse? :shock:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

eggman licking cameron's arse??? wtf does that mean? - who is eggman????!!!!! :? :? :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

our DPM! :lol:
some albino
Passenger (Business Class)

Post by some albino »

Why do your posts lately always end up in rough gay animal sex?

I think it's about time our admin is taking care of this.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Rough gay animal sex???? Sounds good to me!!!! :D :D :D

Oh don't pick on poor Cleggy sun, if he wasn't licking Cameron's then he'd have been licking Brown's!!!!! :lol: :roll: :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Why the shock??? - you know it is true!!!!! :D