he still has got it

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

he still has got it

Post by sunshine »

Rod's Top 5 US debut: Rod had a good week on the Billboard 200, his fifth Great American Songbook covers album, titled Fly Me To The Moon, debuted at number four
mark
Flight attendant

Re: he still has got it

Post by mark »

:roll: there's no accounting for taste i guess....!!! no well done rod - i suppose...!!! btw - doesn't he write his own songs anymore ???!!! :lol: :twisted:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

oh, will you believe it!!

Brett will be taking the sofa on BBC breakfast news on Thursday 4th November

vs

Rod will be a guest on Daybreak on ITV in the UK on Thursday November 4th,
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Oh well - Brett wins - because BBC Breakfaast is informative, entertaining and funny whereas Daybreak is a load of absolute childish shite - the worrying thing is that they got rid of an average show in GMTV to replace it with a pile of total and utter wank - and Daybreak gets literally hundreds of thousands of viewers while BBC gets millions!!!! Good call Brett - Adrian and Christine were great in primetime but just downright emabarrassing at morning tv - Rod should fit in just fine there!!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :twisted: :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

lol... did you watch him last night in ITV all night? His album should do well here too on Monday
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

No i was out getting drunk and then coming home and writing stupid comments about a programme (Daybreak) that i've never actually watched but looks totally cringeworthy from the little clips and trailers i've seen!!! :shock: :roll:

Well good for old Rod !!!- yeah I saw it was advertised - well he's Rod Stewart so he's always gonna be successful ain't he???!!! hehehe :)

What I was more interested in was a show about Elton's career over on BBC 2 - recorded that one!!!! :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

no comparison...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

no ... Elton's amazing and original and look at his back catalogue!!!! :D not that i like all his stuff though!!!!...

"if u want my body and u think i'm sexy!!!!" omg :oops: :lol: so funny!!! :roll: :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

8 kids vs nil...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

The overnight viewing figures for the Piers Morgan Life stories show have shown that the show had 5.3 million viewers.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Well Elton's gay so I guess it's slightly more difficult for him to father 8 kids!!!!! :roll: And for Rod all 8 kids by different partners or wives or whatever i am sure - and he's still doing it now the dirty slapper lol!!! :lol: :shock: Really I mean he's a pensioner and he makes the Rolling Stones look more graceful in their behaviour in old age!!!!

My god I guess u can give Rod his kids but... music there is DEFINITELY no comparison!!! Well as I said I am not a HUGE Elton fan but he's definitely better - and well - imagine comparing Mr Stewart's career to that of the god and genius Bowie !!! :shock: :shock: :shock: That really would be a mistake for poor ol' Roddy boy!!! :roll: :wink:

Anyway enough Rod bashing - he's a good old stick I guess - actually he always comes across pretty well as a person so I can't say too much bad about him - it's just always fun to wind u up!!!! :lol: :twisted:

Glad he did well on Piers Moron's show - can't STAND the smug prick (Moron not Roddy!!!)...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:twisted:
Gareth
Passenger (Economy)

Post by Gareth »

Anyway enough Rod bashing
heheh! :lol: :mrgreen: :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

hey you! :evil: :twisted: :shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote: I mean he's a pensioner and he makes the Rolling Stones look more graceful in their behaviour in old age!!!!
Marky speaks the truth! Oh, and we agree on Elton...yay!

BTW, isn't it a good thing Rod doesn't write his own tunes anymore? Let him sully the memory of other songs, rather than clutter the copyright offices with more pap. :P
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!