...so what keeps you going?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

...so what keeps you going?

Post by SoGone »

Pop music? Food? Alcohol? Sunny days? Orgasms?

Talk to me.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: ...so what keeps you going?

Post by sunshine »

sunny days
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

everything you said Andrew!!! (though not necessarily in that order!!!!) :mrgreen: :wink:

Also football (soccer to you lot!) and sleep!!!! :mrgreen: :P

It was pretty obvious the spaniard would chose the sunny dayz option!!!! :roll: The madman still wears t-shirt and shorts here even at this time of year!!!! And we're in minus temparatures a lot of time now remember!!! :shock: Truly insane!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :o
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: hot blood
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

sunshine wrote:sunny days
I never would have guessed. :D
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Also football (soccer to you lot!) and sleep!!!! :mrgreen: :P

It was pretty obvious the spaniard would chose the sunny dayz option!!!! :roll: The madman still wears t-shirt and shorts here even at this time of year!!!! And we're in minus temparatures a lot of time now remember!!! :shock: Truly insane!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :o

I hate sports, and sleep depresses me, because that's just eight hours of music I'm not listening to or books I'm not reading!

And marky, I know you live for this, just like I do:

Sunshine, do you wear sandals too? There are people here who wear 'em yearround. Of course, we never hit negative temperatures (well, that's in Fahrenheit...in Celsius, we hit 'em all the time).
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Always used centigrade not fahrenheit!!!! Hot banarama chicks!!! :D :D :D :mrgreen: You're turning me!!! :mrgreen: :P

Well the answer is to have 4 or 5 hours sleep like me Andrew!!! :) And why re-state what I just said in my earlier post when u said 'never would have guessed' when it comes to sunshine liking sunny days??? It's like u tried to render my previous post as redundant - or otherwise u just completely ignored it which I can understand!!!! :mrgreen: :P :x
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I just can't cotton to the idea of Centrigrade, since it's not as specific as Fahrenheit, and plus, the regular negative temps are no fun!

If avatars were allowed here, I would so use a Bananarama one. :D

4-5 hours of sleep sounds good...but then I'm falling asleep while working, driving, etc...no fun. And it's harder to, um, wank when you're tired. :shock:

And no, marky, I didn't ignore your post, but I have a bad habit of replying to posts before I read all of the new posts... :shock:

(Then again, I didn't know about the t-shirts and all, so that's another excuse! Or maybe not...)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

All those words you just wrote in reply to what I said and all I seem able to focus on is you saying it's harder to wank when you're tired!!!! :o
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:all I seem able to focus on is you saying it's harder to wank when you're tired!!!!
What, you don't have that problem? :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

no, only when I am on the beach... i hate to see people on sandals or flipflops in town...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

You only have problems wanking when you're on the beach??? What??? :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i was answering your sandal question...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Oh, jeeze...quotes, man, quotes! :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: