What do we all think of A.C.?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

What do we all think of A.C.?

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: What do we all think of A.C.?

Post by mark »

AC??? As in Milan - the football team???!!! well they are pretty good, but Inter Milan always seem to be that much better!!!! :P

Oh Anal Cunt, well yes I have heard of them and that they write ridiculous, purile, obscene, pathetic songs about hating gays and women - i'm a huge fan obviously!!!! :roll: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Some people take them seriously.

There's delightful poetic irony in the fact that the guy who wrote "Haha, Your Wife Left You," "You're In A Coma," and "You Look Divorced" is now divorced (his wife left him) and was in an accident that left him in...well, a coma.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I am surprised any of them would even have women in their lives - they don't like women, they don't like men, so what do they like??? Apart from being total twatheads - retarded people like that really shouldn't be let out in polite society!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I think of them as a less literate Sex Pistols, with even more emphasis on pissing people off.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

nah to even mention them in the same sentence as the sex pistols - u should be ashamed of yourself!!! To me they seem like a total waste of oxygen...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I didn't say they were comparable in quality to Johnny and co.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »