Entertain me, I'm as blank as can be.

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Re: Entertain me, I'm as blank as can be.

Post by car wash *unt »

SoGone wrote: and Bon Jovi fans are lower.
:lol:

It's not just their songs, it's also the fact that Jon B J shaves his chest. Men who shave their chests should be executed too.

Most annoying song: "Always".
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I had no idea that JBJ shaved his chest. But really, for me, finding that out would be like finding out that Axl Rose drives a gas-guzzler. My opinion of him really can't be lower.

Although they're the polar opposites of men who shave their chests, I propose a ban on men who spend hours at the gym, wear wifebeaters, and use terms like "ripped." Both extremes are Evil.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

Well in the old videos he has really bushy hair on his chest, and in the newer ones he doesn't. Simple logic.
Although...I'm aware it is disturbing that I've noticed that at all.

I know a guy who goes to the gym everyday and he drinks special protein drinks, and he shaves his head in the front like mickey mouse- a triangular shape, and he's got a diamond earring like Beckham's.

It's sadder than Chelsea's latest performance.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

It'd be almost as disturbing if all you'd admitted to was voluntarily watching his videos. But yeah, no one should ever pay attention to Bon Jovi's chest. Heck, I'm ashamed to type the phrase "Bon Jovi's chest" in this post.

WTF? Shaved like Mickey Mouse? I can't even picture how that's anatomically possible. Guys with earrings...that's another category.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

You're a suede fan, you all wear silly earrings or other gayish (not that there's anything wrong with it) accessories.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I don't wear any accessories. Never have, probably never will. My idea of "fashion" is showering in the morning and shaving under my chin (because if I don't, it itches). The two-odd months of scraggly facial hair on my face is hardly fitting a fan of a band once called "Suave and Elegant."

I think the earrings and Butler's hair and all that were lame, but I love Brett's wristwatch and the way he's pointing with his thumb to the skin flick behind him in the picture of him in the first album's liner notes...classic!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

starting to feel redundant... :roll: :cry:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

How so?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

You and that car wash geezer!!!! Hey and what's he going on about wearing 'gayish' stuff and earings and accessories because ur a suede fan - i'm gay and I don't wear earings, accessories, dye my hair or any of that stuff!!!! :roll:
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

I was only joking, duh!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

give us a kiss then!!!! :wink: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Hey, you might think of me as the resident pervert, but at least I don't go around soliciting quasi-sexual virtual gestures from other members!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote:I was only joking, duh!

I've learned, in my brief time here, that mark can't detect joking unless it's accompanied by a helpful and relevant emoticon. :D
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

You should have heard some of the sexual gestures I was making to you when I was drunk the other night Andrew - shame u missed it!!!! :P :shock:

And you're wrong in fact Andrew - the way I detect a joke is by whether something someone has said is actually funny - maybe that's why i'm having so much difficulty!!!!.... :roll: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Grumble.

And I don't know if I should be flattered or creeped out that you made sexual overtures to me. Maybe it's one of those "you only tell me you love me when you're drunk" things.