The out-of-context thread

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

The out-of-context thread

Post by SoGone »

ITT we take other member's posts out of context.

I'd like to inaugurate this thread (with all apologies to Jose) with this quote:

sunshine wrote:that was quick
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: The out-of-context thread

Post by mark »

:? you really do have too much time on your hands don't you???!!! :lol: Typical student!!!! I'm starting to feel sorry for you having to put up with people like this every day at school José!!! :shock: :roll: :wink: You know I love you really Andy!!... :wink: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

It has nothing to do with being a student. Even if I was gainfully employed, I'd still have no real life friends, nothing to do on my days off, etc.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

SoGone:
you made sexual overtures to me.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

:lol:

So that this post wouldn't be seen as a sunshine-ripoff, I took a trawl through threads to find this one:
mark wrote: words like 'but we're' before singing 'Trash' just irritates me
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

SoGone wrote:It has nothing to do with being a student. Even if I was gainfully employed, I'd still have no real life friends, nothing to do on my days off, etc.
aaaaaaaawww :cry: we love u (I guess SOMEONE has to don't they???!! :shock: )...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

You only tell me you love me when you're drunk.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Hey!!! Someone actually still replies to my threads!!! :D

I feel good about myself right now.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

low self esteem???
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Very low. Have you ever been this low?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sorry to hear that... try a bit of positivity and going out and doing stuff, you'll find it works wonders... :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

The "going out and doing stuff" part is what trips me up.

You know, I never look at the A-C racks in the record store, because they're too close to the front. I hide in the back. Luckily for me, that's where the dollar bins are, i.e., the places where I spend the most time looking...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

agoraphobic or sociaphobia or both???!!!! I've sometimes wondered if I suffer from sociaphobia!!!! But I guess I still go out - occasionally - I think it's more a fact that I hate people more than anything.... Or that people piss me off too easily - but then those people I like I love so.... weird!!!!....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:agoraphobic or sociaphobia or both???!!!! I've sometimes wondered if I suffer from sociaphobia!!!! But I guess I still go out - occasionally - I think it's more a fact that I hate people more than anything.... Or that people piss me off too easily - but then those people I like I love so.... weird!!!!....

No idea what agoraphobic and sociaphobia are, but from the looks of the latter...yes, I'm guessing I do.

Hmm, so we both hate people...no wonder we get along so splendidly!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

we 'did' get along 'ok' although of course u know sometimes ur rather annoying, but I guess things changed a little when u called me a 'tosser' for daring to use emoticons!!!!...