Are curtains really necessary?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Are curtains really necessary?

Post by SoGone »

I think they're not.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Are curtains really necessary?

Post by mark »

yep they give u privacy as necessary (hellllllloooo!!!) and also block out the sun as u wish!!! :)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

The sun? What's that? Remember where I'm from.

Oh, and I'm fine with using blinds for privacy. But curtains...they're just too decorative for me.

That said, I don't think any of my neighbors get off on looking through my window. I mean, maybe they do, but surely there are easier ways of getting kicks in the 21st century. Sickies.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Look if we have sun in Blighty u must have it over there too!!! - ur american man!!! :roll:

hmmm (imagining looking through Andy's window right now as a matter of fact!!! :oops: )... wow i better go and cool off - oh my!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I was kidding (duh). But we are notorious for our cloudy days here...much as you are notorious for rain and gloom and grey.

I don't think you'd find much of value in my rudimentary technique. Just saying.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

ell i dunno - weather in the US can vary I guess - not all sunshine or tropical storms - there is the snow of Alaska (and other places I presume???!!!)...

oh and the technique doesn't matter too much Andrew - it's the end product i'm sure i'd be more interested in seeing!!!! :shock: :lol: :P Now next time you go 'take care of yourself' i'm sure you won't be able to do it without thinking about me!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :shock: :shock: :o :o

Did I go a tad too far that time???!!! :roll: :shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

The "end product" doesn't take very long for me to, um, procure.

And although I did go to bed thinking about this place (fuck, it was the last thing I'd done before going to be, and I was posting with you for what, three hours?), I put it out of my mind pretty easily. Remember, music itself is an aphrodisiac.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I MUST learn to control myself a little more - it took me about 3 hours to reply to all your questions!!!!! :roll: I was still replying about an hour after you had gone!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I must learn to ignore Andy's posts!!!! That'll be my new year's resolution!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

But...but...but then who will I talk to?

Car wash *unt, can your New Year's resolution be to log in here more often and reply to everything that I post? Marky doesn't love me anymore.

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

aaaaaaaaaaaw :( if i didn't still love u i wouldn't be sat here replying to ur posts until god knows what hour... just a shame u scared sun away lol!!! :cry: :evil:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

:mrgreen:

I don't think sunshine ever liked me...I think it has to do with my preference for words. :P
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: 8) :shock: