Do you use liquid or bar soap?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Do you use liquid or bar soap?

Post by SoGone »

Frankly, I don't trust people who use liquid soap, because it's pretty much impossible to wash certain areas of the body that way.

And does anyone who uses bar soap simply rub the whole bar on their skin, thinking that they'll get cleaner that way? I used to think that way, but I've since disabused myself of that philosophy.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Do you use liquid or bar soap?

Post by mark »

certain areas of your body??? soap is for hands mate, shower gel or bubble bath is for proper washing!!!! do u still wash in a steel bath in front of a fire in your front room or something???!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

anyway for the hands, often both liquid and soap bars - they all do the same job - and for those with a germ phobia, now of course there are liquid soap dispensers that work on a sensor system!!! But you STILL have to touch the dirty taps lol!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Oh, for hands, I can go either way. But for washing the whole body...there's no way that gel or foam or bubble bath does a good job of cleansing one's naughty parts.

There are bathrooms here with automatic soap dispensers, automatic faucets, and air-dryers AND automatic paper towel dispensers...unfortunately, the door handle still must be touched in order to exit the area...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

an if your going to talk to me about washing u have to use the word 'tap' not 'faucet'!!!! :roll: exactly - and what is the point of all the hand cleaning and drying devices when 99% don't even wash their hands in public places anyway???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :( :twisted:

and never use soap to wash your 'naughty bits' - shower gel is far more efficient and cleaner!!!! :roll: use a proper lather gel!!!! Anway surely u don't need much to wash your naughty bits???!!! :shock: :lol: :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Yeah, that's true...but really, you should wash your hands before you use the facilities. Your hands are dirty; your pubes aren't.

Shower gel sticks and...oh, do I need to give you the details?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

ur weird!!!! and it's dirty if u have to touch mr winky or u get any pee pee on ur hands - and don't lecture me on the fact that urine is a disinfectant either - I don't want to hear it!!!! :x :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Pfft.
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

Liquid soap is for weak people.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

'Tis. They're dirty too.
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

I just don't feel clean when using liquid soap. I need something stronger. It's like drinking Breezer when you could have whisky on ice.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

No idea what Breezer is, but you got it: liquid soap doesn't leave you feeling clean. You might as well shower with just water.
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

No I'm enjoying Dove soaps.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I use either Dial or Dove. One of them is too strong and dries out my skin...the other's pretty much perfect. I can never remember which is which. They're both four-letter brand names that start with "D" and have two vowels.
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

Dove will be the perfect, I know it cause I have a sensitive skin- it dries up easily, and Dove is thee only one that keeps it in a good shape.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Dove must be the one I use then. I wonder how long I'll remember that.