Thread where we try to turn marky

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Thread where we try to turn marky

Post by SoGone »

All members are invited to post pictures of hot females ITT. From what I've found so far, bare feet and netted clothing are pluses.

Breaking my own rule, I'll start with Laura.

mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Thread where we try to turn marky

Post by mark »

why bare feet and netted clothing???!!!! and who the fuck is this Laura???!!! I don't want to be too offensive but really if your gonna try and tempt me you should start by actually posting someone who doesn't look like a moose!!! :lol: :shock: :roll:

tbh I think you're facing mission impossible Andrew - I can appreciate a beautiful woman it's just that I don't actually fancy any of them...
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

Milla...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

drool....!! :shock: :P :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:why bare feet and netted clothing???!!!! and who the fuck is this Laura???!!! I don't want to be too offensive but really if your gonna try and tempt me you should start by actually posting someone who doesn't look like a moose!!! :lol: :shock: :roll:

tbh I think you're facing mission impossible Andrew - I can appreciate a beautiful woman it's just that I don't actually fancy any of them...

:shock:

LOL.

Maybe someone else will have the balls to post p--n. We'll see.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I figure you don't like them "old," but heck, it's what's left of Bananarama:

I'd post a picture of that woman who's marrying one of your princes, that woman who's all over the tabloids here...but I can't remember her name, and I'm sure you're overdosing on her image.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Kate Middleton - and they're not MY princes.... mmmm - now there's a thought - two princes - and brothers too!!!.... :D omg I better stop...!!!! :shock: :P

That's Banarama after they've used up a lifetimes supply of botox right??? Otherwise somethings badly wrong considering they look about 100 times better now than they did in the 80's!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

LOL, I'd rather have 80's Keren than 2009 Keren...but hey, that's me.

You're into the princes thing, eh? Maybe we should modify this thread along the lines of "Post pictures of repulsive men in an effort to turn marky."

I'll start with Bundy:

SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

You'd have turned me.