wiki boring!

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

wiki boring!

Post by sunshine »

Aren't you fed up with it by now?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: wiki boring!

Post by SoGone »

You mean the wikileaks "scandal" or just people who think that Wikipedia is the Holy Truth, or...?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

the first
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I'm fairly convinced they're framing that guy with the whole sex scandal angle. It's just too perfectly timed.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

of course
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

I just don't get how the American intelligence couldn't stop a Swede guy with a laptop that probably doesn't contain any special security programs apart from Norton :roll: .
Especially due to the fact that he did leak stuff 2 months before.

Weird.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yeah obviously they are out to get that guy with the sex scandal!!! :roll: Everything is a conspiracy!!! They will do anything to try and shut him up!!!! Yeah and the leaks are pretty boring - same as this Iraq inquiry - it's a bit late to try and find blame or innocence after the event.... Nothing can change what's happened for good or for bad...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:- it's a bit late to try and find blame or innocence after the event.... Nothing can change what's happened for good or for bad...
...not that people would really care even if blame WAS found...they didn't care when we started doing crap with no evidence whatsoever...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote:I just don't get how the American intelligence couldn't stop a Swede guy with a laptop that probably doesn't contain any special security programs apart from Norton
You have to remember, this is the same country that spend years and billions of dollars on the Monica Lewinsky "scandal."

Perspective, perspective...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

.... see below!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

SoGone wrote:...not that people would really care even if blame WAS found...they didn't care when we started doing crap with no evidence whatsoever...
Er well actually Andrew some people over here did care that this happened with no evidence which is why we've had many anti-Iraq war protests in London and why some people have actually literally been living on Parliament Square and protesting ever since the war started.... Maybe it is different over there....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Protests? We haven't seen those since before ye were born, back when that Viet-nahm stuff was goin' on...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

ah well so don't say people don't care!!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

They don't...or they're just too stupid to know there's something to care about.

Or they're like me, who care but aren't idealistic enough to think that protests work.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

well people HERE care!!!! god I know that the USA thinks it is the centre of the universe but I am talking about people outside of your country!!!! jeez!!!! :shock: :x

Whether protests work or not people still have the right to show they care - anyway after you just called me a 'tosser' I shouldn't even be discussing this stuff with u anymore... goodbye!!!!! :evil: