Where's So Gone? :(

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Where's So Gone? :(

Post by car wash *unt »

:cry:
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Where's So Gone? :(

Post by mark »

My fault, I think I scared him away - poor boy!!!! :( I didn't mean to!!!! :( Either that or he's busy having an arguement with someone on a Bob Dylan forum!!!! :lol: 8)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I just figured it wasn't worth hanging around a discussion forum with people who generally didn't seem interested in, um, having discussions... : /

...but I heard about the reissues on another forum (yes, a BD ones), and I said, fuck, I gotta check this out....

But yeah, hi, Car Wash *unt! I'm going to open up my own supermarket. It's going to have one distinguishing policy: You can challenge the person in front of you in line to a kick-boxing match. The winner takes the better place in line. This is basically intended to discourage old people from shopping on weekends and other peak times.

Are you willing to be an investor in my company?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I like the idea of the kick-boxing... :) And I should apolgise to you Andy because I was quite rude to you last time on this forum over a difference of opinion and really, it wasn't worth it... sorry for that sir... I love you really!!! :) :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock: :roll:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Sorry sun, no need to be jealous, you know I love you more!!! :)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: :lol:
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

SoGone wrote:I just figured it wasn't worth hanging around a discussion forum with people who generally didn't seem interested in, um, having discussions... : /

...but I heard about the reissues on another forum (yes, a BD ones), and I said, fuck, I gotta check this out....

But yeah, hi, Car Wash *unt! I'm going to open up my own supermarket. It's going to have one distinguishing policy: You can challenge the person in front of you in line to a kick-boxing match. The winner takes the better place in line. This is basically intended to discourage old people from shopping on weekends and other peak times.

Are you willing to be an investor in my company?

I'll do anything (...almost), just stay :D
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Anything huh???... :twisted: :shock: 8)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

marky! :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Water under the bridge, mark...though I doubt Jose'll be all too pleased if I stay! :P

Car wash *unt, you need to post more! Not that I don't love marky and Jose (even if they're sometimes put off by my depressingly overt love of language and long-winded posts), but damn, every other forum I post at (all two of them) is basically a three-person operation. We need at least four regular posters here!

(If this doesn't make sense, I apologize. I failed a major test today, and I'm maturely coping by drinking.)
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hahahaha!! I bet those other two forums used to have thousand of posters when you first arrived too didn't they Andy!!! :P Wonder where they all went???!!!! :lol: :roll: :wink: Sorry to hear you failed a test, i'm surprised, I thought you knew everything!!! No, seriously, I am sorry... :cry: And stay as long as you want, maybe it'll be a bumpy ride, but really if I made you feel unwelcome last time in the end I am sorry for that... I even grown a beard for you while you've been away... well not for you, for myself, but i'm sure you'd appreciate some facial hair!!!! :shock: :?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Oh jeeze, I grew out all my facial hair for four months for a while...looked so terrible, but I just couldn't be arsed to shave.

Now I'm back to shaving every day, I look about fifteen years younger, and I'm back to assuming a vaguely feminine appearance.

I hope that doesn't turn you on too much.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Oh yeah, but with forums, I don't think I've ever made someone stop posting...their posts might get angrier or more frustrated, but never cease altogether!

It's just part of my charm, I guess.

::Cough::
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

faminie appearance???!!! turns me off, but i'd be interested to see the photo's lol!!! :P I think you made someone stop posting here for a while, but that's another story lol!!!....