Spider Ear!!!!....

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Spider Ear!!!!....

Post by mark »

omg I DO NOT like the smell of my own shit!!!! That's just.... not right!!!!! :shock: But you talking about 'the good smell' of your sweaty hands and feet is starting to turn me on!!!! :lol: :lol: :shock:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Ok, i've started to control myself about your hot, sweaty hands and feet lol!!! :P But I was just thinking, these 'stink bugs' aren't tiny like almost microscopic size flying beasts are they???!!! because I seem to get loads of those around here, loads are always dead on my windowsill lol, god knows where they come from!!! No I don't think it's those because they don't smell, i've read other people online talking about these creatures but I don't think they're 'click beetles' or 'fruit flies' as some people call them!!!... ah, I think i've just identified them as carpet beetles, apparently they can be a common household pest!!!!... :(
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:omg I DO NOT like the smell of my own shit!!!! That's just.... not right!!!!!
You're in denial. Like in that Pet Shop Boys song.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Denial??? I haven't been anywhere near Egypt!!!! The old ones are always the best!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

What the hell are you on about?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

never let the winter in 8)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

denial, 'the nile' get it???!!! You must have heard that joke before - person 1: "you're in denial".... person 2: "how dare you, i've never been anywhere near egypt"!!!! come on, ok, maybe that's not the best way of putting it but there has always been a pun on that word!!!!! :roll: well I know what I meant anyway!!!! :x :P :roll:

Maybe it's best if we go back to talking about your sweaty hands and feet Andy???!!! :lol: :P :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote::lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

denial, 'the nile' get it???!!! You must have heard that joke before - person 1: "you're in denial".... person 2: "how dare you, i've never been anywhere near egypt"!!!! come on, ok, maybe that's not the best way of putting it but there has always been a pun on that word!!!!! :roll: well I know what I meant anyway!!!! :x :P :roll:

Maybe it's best if we go back to talking about your sweaty hands and feet Andy???!!! :lol: :P :mrgreen:
What a terrible joke. I fucking hate puns.

But I'm ok with talking about my sweat. I love the smell and feel of my own sweat; everyone loves their own smells and feels; I said it before, and it's true.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

it gives you the sense of completion after a run
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Nothing could make me feel "complete" after running. God, I hate it. Reminds me too much of my grade school days.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i prefer swimming, tbh
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

All this talk about sweat and smells is suddenly starting to make me feel dirty!!!! :shock: :lol: mmmm, swimming!... The one sport where men can legally be almost completely naked in public!!!!! :P :P :P :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lucky you're not english then Andy, puns are... everything!!!! But at least you're good at the king of british comedy - sarcasm!!! Strange, usually americans aren't clever enough to 'get' sarcasm!!!... :lol: :wink: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...you forgot about wresting, where all they wear are those skimpy thongs...talk about a homoerotic sport!

As someone who constantly writes "controversial" articles for various school publications and projects, I can assure you, I'm well-versed in my countrymen's general inability to understand irony and sarcasm1