Spider Ear!!!!....

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Spider Ear!!!!....

Post by mark »

Scary ain't it???!!! I'm not a big fan of spiders but, anyway, earlier my ear was kinda, well inside a bit irritated and itchy but almost tickly too!!!! And it got me to thinking about those stories you hear of when people are asleep and spiders crawl into their ear or nose or mouth even!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o And, oooh, I had to do a bit of searching on the net and there are quite a few stories - look at this one!!!! The whole things gives me the creeps and I need to go to sleep in a few minutes too!!!! :shock: :( I think i'm going to tape shut every one of my orificies before I snooze!!!! :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :P

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-Ne ... 0641264408

Oh and the idea of the child keeping the spiders as 'souvenirs' is beyond creepy!!!!! :o
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: Spider Ear!!!!....

Post by SoGone »

Do you guys have stink bugs over there? They're these nasty little creatures that fly around and get in your food and everything and emit this smell like burnt popcorn, and we're paranoid about them crawling into our bodily orfices.

Spiders are pretty nasty, but not nearly as bad as some creatures! (Shup, sunshine.) That said, that photograph was nasty, and I lol'd at the kid taking them to "school to show his pals"...classic!
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Well i'm looking at 'stink bugs' right now, and apparently there are 33 species in the UK but i've never seen one in all my 31 years!!!!.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

This is the first time we've ever had them, here in western PA. No one knows what's up with 'em.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Maybe they are attracted to your 'stink'!!! What do you smell like btw???!!!! :lol: :shock: :wink: :mrgreen:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I don't smell like anything.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

You must smell like something - hmmm how does your aftershave, deodorant, shampoo, shower gel smell???... list the aromas please!!! Or do you just stick with good old fashioned BO???!!!! :lol: OMG, I AM starting to sound scary now aren't I???!!! :lol: :shock: :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I use deodorant that comes in a green can. That's all I know.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

ok, stopping with the person questions now... do your feet smell at all???!!!!! :lol: :roll: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Yeah, they do. But not as much as my palms.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:P :shock: :shock: :shock: your palms???!!! :? :? :? wtf???!!! :? :? :? :?: How can your palms smell more than your feet???!!! Feet have more sweat glands than any other part of the body!!! Just sniffed my palms and all they smell of is liquid soap lol (yeah, and I know you HATE liquid soap!!!)... :x
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Probably because I clunch my fists and touch my face and hair a lot. : /
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I'm just trying to imagine the smell right now lol!!!!.... :lol: :shock: You clunch you're fists a lot???!!! Is that because of nerves or anger and frustration???!!!! :? :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock:

You said that we were just good friends
But we jump red lights all the way to the end
There you go, there you go again
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:I'm just trying to imagine the smell right now lol!!!!.... :lol: :shock: You clunch you're fists a lot???!!! Is that because of nerves or anger and frustration???!!!! :? :shock:
It's a good smell, but then, everyone likes their own smells. People secretly love the smell of their own shit.

It's probably because of nerves and (sexual) frustration more than anything else...I'm really not an angry person, just bitter sometimes...