March 20th will be interesting....

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby mark » 13 Feb 2011, 16:37

who cares? a late b'day present is better than none at all!!!! :D

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby sunshine » 13 Feb 2011, 16:38

i guess

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby SoGone » 13 Feb 2011, 19:06

Ungrateful bastard.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby sunshine » 13 Feb 2011, 19:44

i hate useless presents

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby mark » 14 Feb 2011, 10:39

Suede in Brixton!!!! How's that USELESS???!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :shock: :x

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby SoGone » 14 Feb 2011, 13:32

...and you say I'm nuts!
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby sunshine » 14 Feb 2011, 20:04

it was a refleciton of some other presents that you get that finsih in the bin or the bottom of your drawer.. not suede you idiot

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby SoGone » 14 Feb 2011, 20:47

It might be easier to understand what you're talking about if you'd:


1. Use more words.
2. Use emoticons more sparingly, or at least more relevantly.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby sunshine » 14 Feb 2011, 20:49

are you seriously talking about being relevant? :P

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby SoGone » 14 Feb 2011, 20:53

As far as I know, I don't post complete non-sequiters just for the sake of posting. At least not habitually.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby sunshine » 14 Feb 2011, 20:59

only 99.99% of the time

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby mark » 15 Feb 2011, 12:54

sunshine wrote:it was a refleciton of some other presents that you get that finsih in the bin or the bottom of your drawer.. not suede you idiot


You call ME an idiot yet you're the one who rambles on making comment without any point of reference like some old aged pensioner sat in a care home with a rug over their knees randomly saying things and acting like their mind was blitzed during the war!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: you don't suffer from tourette's too do you dear???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby SoGone » 15 Feb 2011, 13:36

mark wrote:You call ME an idiot yet you're the one who rambles on making comment without any point of reference like some old aged pensioner sat in a care home with a rug over their knees randomly saying things and acting like their mind was blitzed during the war!!!!




Hahaha, post of the month!
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7230
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby sunshine » 15 Feb 2011, 14:51

:lol:

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: March 20th will be interesting....

Postby mark » 16 Feb 2011, 10:49

:D :wink:


Return to “General chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests