A pressing question

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

A pressing question

Post by SoGone »

Why did they decide to make laundry detergent feel and smell like semen? Was it to turn on bored, lonely housewives back in the 50's? Or, conversely, was it done to discourage oral sex by making people associate it with cleaning?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: A pressing question

Post by mark »

:lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: It's true!!! I always wondered why bleach smells like cum lol, and even when I was talking to my ex-boyfriend in Colombia (a while back now) he was sniffing his hands after doing some laundry and asked me the same thing!!! hahahahahha!!! hmmm, it's weird, you don't think that semen is actually one of the key hidden ingredients to getting things looking "whiter than white do you???!!!! :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: As for the sub questions you pose, i'm not too sure, other than to pose a further question "if the secret ingredient in bleach is in fact semen, who's is it???" I mean do they use human's or animal's and how long does the milking take to get enough of the stuff???!!!! OMG, I think i've gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off the deep end on this one!!!! :shock: Thanks Andy!!!! :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

At least they don't have a cow on the label like they do with Elmer's Glue!

Mmm, bleach.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

wtf is Elmer's Glue???!!!! :? :? :?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

(god knos... these americans are crazy!)

You said that we were just good friends
But we jump red lights all the way to the end
There you go, there you go again
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

You don't have Elmer's over there?????? What the fuck did you make crafts with when you were little kids?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

erm... oooh i know the stuff you mean, the thick white stuff! - but i'm sure it wasn't called that!!! Sounds like something from a Bugs Bunny cartoon!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:erm... oooh i know the stuff you mean, the thick white stuff!
Glue, you mean. And Elmer's is anything but thick.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

well there's many different kinds of glue - thick white, thick clear, prit-stick.... lost it to bostik... yeah!!! :D 8)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

What the hell is Bostik? I always wondered that.

Just like I have no idea what parcetamol (sp?) is. But that doesn't stop me from cheerfully singing along.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

(is he sniffing now)

never let the winter in 8)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

paracetomol is a pain killing tablet, bostik is a brand of glue, and TCP, as in 'Obsessions', is a brand of liquid antiseptic... Anything else you need to know???!!!....
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

bless
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:paracetomol is a pain killing tablet, bostik is a brand of glue, and TCP, as in 'Obsessions', is a brand of liquid antiseptic... Anything else you need to know???!!!....

Yeah. What's "Sky"? As in "getting satellite and sky"...I'm guessing it's something to do with TV?

...what about "CC TV"? Is that "credit card TV"? Because that's what it would mean here.

There are some others I've always wondered about, but I can't remember them now. I'll get back to you.