A pressing question

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: A pressing question

Post by sunshine »

bless :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

SKY is the main satellite television broadcasting company in the UK (British SKY Broadcasting).

CCTV actually stands for Closed Circuit Television - and is the security/surveillance cameras that every town/city centre in the country has. They are usually placed in the most high risk crime areas, in key streets and areas where crime is more prevelant... Most towns have them in the centre as that is where most anti-social behaviour takes place - especially at weekends with.... drunks!!! :roll: :lol: :shock: :x

Hence the line "you belong where there's CCTV, watching you every day"....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Whoa...that makes the song much better! I always thought that "credit card TV" sounded sort of lame...

In the states, we only have those sorts of security cameras in a few places...most states are against them on the grounds of privacy...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

why bother? he's not gonna come here
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Huh?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:x
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sunshine wrote:why bother? he's not gonna come here
Yeah, I didn't understand that either Andy!!!! :shock: :? :? :? Unless you meant why explain these 'britishisms' to Andy, and well because he asked and it's polite to answer and he's interested - and it helps someone who doesn't know make more sense of Suede songs...!!! So there are plenty of reasons sun!!!!!

And yes there have always been concerns about privacy and CCTV, it was quite controversial at first, but now most people don't even think of it... Some of the most shocking crimes in our history have been caught on CCTV... And I was reading about it yesterday on wiki, and it says that the UK has amongst the most security cameras in the world!!!!... But to be honest I never even think about being watched on CCTV, I mean as for privacy, it's not like they're watching me jerking off lol, just walking down a road from a fixed point, it's not really a problem!!!! When I was at school I actually visited the central CCTV operations room in my town, quite interesting!!!!...

Big Brother is watching you!!!! :twisted:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I love how sunshine bitches about the ignorance of Americans, and then when I try to ask for more information/education, he sneers at me. What a jerk, lol.

The question is: would you even care if they did watch you jerking off?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Maybe if I KNEW I was being watched it would turn me on enough to get the job done quicker!!!! :P Not a bad idea Andy, i'll have to try it sometime - can you be arrested for masturbating in your local high street???!!!! :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock: :lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Maybe if I KNEW I was being watched it would turn me on enough to get the job done quicker!!!!
God, that's hot.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:P
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: ooooooooh I bet you liked the idea of watching me no???!!!! hehehehe!! :shock: :P either that or you like the idea of me watching you???!!!!... :lol: :shock: 8)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote: either that or you like the idea of me watching you???!!!!... :lol: :shock: 8)

I think I'd have a debilitating case of performance anxiety if that was the case.