Thread to hate on Kubrick

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: Thread to hate on Kubrick

Post by sunshine »

jealous of whom??
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I'm not in the least bit jealous Andy, because I know you love me more than her!!!! That's why you spend all your time talking to moi, and she spends most of her time trying to escape from you!!!!! :shock: :roll: She knows you're more into me so.... I guess she's keeping her distance and allowing our love to blossom!!!! :D Happy Valentine's Day darling!!!! :P :lol: :shock: 8) :mrgreen:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

She's just playing hard-to-get. She thinks that if I'm with her too much I'll love her less, but in fact, the opposite is true.

I've been spending just as much time talking to Jose than you...you'd better up your posting, marky!

I am going to pointedly ignore the Valentine's Day thing, because I hate VD with a passion.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

We ALL hate VD, but believe it or not i've never suffered from a sexually transmitted disease (yet!!)... But VD as in Valentine's Day, well I didn't even take a lot of notice (but someone somewhere in the world loves me!!! They told me so!!!! :mrgreen: )... oh and of course you adore me too Andy but you choose to deny it! :cry: - while José loves me but he's kinda too dopey to actually take any notice of the burning flame of passion that fires deep within him!!!! :shock: :lol: :roll:

And yes you're talking much more to sun right now Andy Pandy, but as you know it is only in terms of hatred lol - because you both love me!!!! :mrgreen: Really boys you don't have to fight over me, you know which one of you has my heart the most!!!!.... :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I did the "VD" thing on purpose. I'm glad someone caught it. :D

Oh, I adore/love you, just not in a sexual way!
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Oh well that's a step in the right direction.... If I continue to bulldozer you with my endless sexual innuendo and flirting I am sure you will eventually give in and crack - as soon as that time comes I will be waiting, I have everything we will need VERY close to hand!!!!.. :shock: :P I'll even shave for you, you can't say fairer than that can you???!!! :P :?:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Oh well that's a step in the right direction.... If I continue to bulldozer you with my endless sexual innuendo and flirting I am sure you will eventually give in and crack - as soon as that time comes I will be waiting, I have everything we will need VERY close to hand!!!!.. :shock: :P I'll even shave for you, you can't say fairer than that can you???!!! :P :?:

You'd have to have that operation too. I apologize if I seem demanding, but...that's just the way I am.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:cry: I don't want to lose my boy bits for you Andy!!!!... :shock: :( :cry:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote::cry: I don't want to lose my boy bits for you Andy!!!!... :shock: :( :cry:

Well, then you and I are never gonna happen. I guess I'll just have to try to force myself to like Arcade Fire. Again.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:cry: what if I tied them underneath, you'd still have another hole to aim for!!!... :shock: god, even I think i've gone too far this time!!!!...