Oasis will reform before the decade's out.

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: Oasis will reform before the decade's out.

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:You haven't got a pc that's compatible with youtube???!!!! :? :? :? :?:

oh and you're going alll lahnden with My Fair Lady and Mary Poppins - when are you coming over here???!!!... :D I know for some bizarre reason you hate going to gigs, but you should come over and see Suede with us... I'll save you a place right at the front - next to José!!!! :shock: :lol: :( :x

More like a sluggish Internet connection that makes Youtube annoying as fuck to use...

...I'm going to Spain in a few weeks, even though I don't want to. My mom thinks experiences like that will be good for me; I want to tell her, fuck, getting laid would be a good experience for me...

But I don't tell her that.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

omg why would you go to Spain?!!! :? - it's half term and José might be going home!!!! omg, imagine if you two met face to face - I can't bare to imagine the bloodshed - persuade your mum to take you here instead - with any luck 'he' might be out of the country!!!!... :lol: 8) Tell her you want to get laid, see what she says...!!!! :shock: :o :?: :!:

Sorry that your connection is sluggish, I could never survive with a slow connection!!! :x
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:omg why would you go to Spain?!!! :? - it's half term and José might be going home!!!! omg, imagine if you two met face to face - I can't bare to imagine the bloodshed - persuade your mum to take you here instead - with any luck 'he' might be out of the country!!!!... :lol: 8) Tell her you want to get laid, see what she says...!!!! :shock: :o :?: :!:

Sorry that your connection is sluggish, I could never survive with a slow connection!!! :x

I'd much rather go to England than Spain...actually, I'd rather just go to Florida and have an orgy with a bunch of bikini-clad sluts.

But we don't always get what we want.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

no need to go to my country thanks... you will bring your disease with you :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

ignorant sunshine - what a surprise!!! :roll:

oh and florida sounds like a great idea - went back in '94, quite lovely!!!! :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:oh and florida sounds like a great idea - went back in '94, quite lovely!!!! :D

I <3 Florida. If it wasn't for the hurricanes and crummy job market, I'd move down there.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote::P
Shup, sunshine.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hahahahaha!!! you're missing all of sunshine's emoticons too - lucky you!!!! :D :(
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:hahahahaha!!! you're missing all of sunshine's emoticons too - lucky you!!!! :D :(

...I got tired of posting my "George Bush is displeased" picture 48 times per day.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »