Star patronises its readers by repeatedly publishing lies

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Star patronises its readers by repeatedly publishing lies

Post by sunshine »

Q: When does a tabloid become crude propaganda?
A: When it starts printing it
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Star patronises its readers by repeatedly publishing lie

Post by mark »

Prefer the Daily Mirror myself... Even though it is totally, ridiculously Labour biased, I like the general news coverage journalism...

And the Daily Star is fun, stupid gossip reading, of course it's all bullshit but it's light relief - and usually the stories revolve around Jordan or Kerry Katona or some other piece of rubbish so.... Actually, in that case it's stupid but good for a laugh!!!! NO ONE surely takes it seriously anyway (see also News Of The World)... I don't even really like The Sun, it's always had an annoying history of homophobia...

Oh and you know what sun, what REALLY pissed me off about the Richard Keys/Andy Gray 'sexism row', was that The Sun lead a front page with a headline story on this demonising them and saying what disgusting sexist pigs they are, and then you turn over to page 3 and what a surprise!! - the usual photograph of a young girl posing with her tits out!!!! If that newspaper is not the height of hypocrisy I don't know what is!!!!.... :x :x :x :x :x That's another reason why Andy would love this country, newspapers with photo's of young girls with their tits out!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I actually still find it bizarre that The Sun and Star print photo's of topless girls in their newspaper - it's just really weird to me... Then again if they had naked men in them I guess I wouldn't be complaining!!!!!... :lol: :mrgreen: :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: Star patronises its readers by repeatedly publishing lie

Post by sunshine »

:lol: