Why Toy Story 3 should win the best picture Oscar

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: Why Toy Story 3 should win the best picture Oscar

Post by SoGone »

Anyone who seriously cares about award ceremonies and their results should be sterilized.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I don't CARE about them, but don't hate me because i OCCASIONALLY watch them... Mainly British Comedy Awards because it's funny - I don't think i've EVER fully watched an oscars ceremony - I usually just catch the acceptance speeches when i get home in the morning!!!!...

Toy Story 3 was pretty good but it didn't blow me away - the huggy bear character (whatever he was called) reminded me too much of stinky pete from toy story 2 - i thought the plot was too similar - but it was still a good film... I want Monster's Inc 2!!!! :x :( :cry:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I loved Toy Story 3. I think the Toy Story films just got better and better. Sure, Lotso was ridiculous, but none of the Toy Story villians were ever all that intimidating or terrifying (but at least Sid was funny). What really made Toy Story 3 so great was the way it expanded on the ideas of abandonment and rejection that were hinted at in Toy Story 2.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: