Worst poster

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.

Worst poster (in alphabetical order)

Car wash *unt
14%
Gareth
14%
Mark
14%
SoGone
29%
Sunshine
29%
Urchin
No votes

Total votes: 7

car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Re: Worst poster

Post by car wash *unt »

SoGone wrote:I suspect that someone has an alternate account.

...and possibly that car wash *unt voted for herself just to spite me, trying to prove that no one tells her who to vote for in a "Worst poster" poll.

What a jerk.
I didn't vote myself :?
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

Have a strong feeling sunshine voted for me :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...no, sunshine obviously voted for me.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:omg did you just call your beloved a 'jerk'???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :? :shock: :o

Sometimes she is. It's tough love.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

:(
Gareth
Passenger (Economy)

Post by Gareth »

I voted for me - I don't often have much to say, otherwise I'd post a bit more... :)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

poor car wash!!! :( it's ok sweetie, I still love you!!! If you're happy for a non-sexual relationship with a gay man then maybe we can get together instead???!!!... :shock: i've been thinking about 'going straight' for a while anyway!!! :shock: :P :? :? :?

Oh and gareth you voted for yourself???!!! That's strange because I voted for you too!!! :shock: (joke!)... :lol: :wink:

And NO, sunshine obviously voted for ME!!!!... :x :x :x
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

have i voted at all?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:shock: :? :lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Gareth wrote:I voted for me - I don't often have much to say, otherwise I'd post a bit more... :)

LOL, I was just about to post "The proof that someone's using multis is that Gareth got a vote," because I clicked on this thread and just saw the results...then I actually read the posts.

Probably a good call on my part.

But anyway, you should post more. Sunshine has nothing to say, but that doesn't keep him from posting. Just don't, you know, follow his emoticon-only lead.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:poor car wash!!! :( it's ok sweetie, I still love you!!! If you're happy for a non-sexual relationship with a gay man then maybe we can get together instead???!!!... :shock: i've been thinking about 'going straight' for a while anyway!!! :shock: :P :? :? :?

Stop trying to steal my woman.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Did you see in another post now the spaniard has proposed too???!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :o I think you have a fight on your hands Andy - although baring in mind of your competition, one is an annoying, rude, arrogant, bully and the other is gay, I don't think you have too much to worry about - unless she likes guys like that!!!!... btw i'll leave it to you to work out which characteristics belong to which of us!!!! :lol: :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Did you see in another post now the spaniard has proposed too???!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :o I think you have a fight on your hands Andy - although baring in mind of your competition, one is an annoying, rude, arrogant, bully and the other is gay, I don't think you have too much to worry about - unless she likes guys like that!!!!... btw i'll leave it to you to work out which characteristics belong to which of us!!!! :lol: :shock:

Nah, I didn't see...I have him on ignore right now. I mean, it's easier to just see no post at all than have to wade through posts that are nothing but emoticons. : /
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:P