Worst poster

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.

Worst poster (in alphabetical order)

Car wash *unt
14%
Gareth
14%
Mark
14%
SoGone
29%
Sunshine
29%
Urchin
No votes

Total votes: 7

Gareth
Passenger (Economy)

Re: Worst poster

Post by Gareth »

:)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:? :wink:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

SoGone wrote:Nah, I didn't see...I have him on ignore right now. I mean, it's easier to just see no post at all than have to wade through posts that are nothing but emoticons. : /
true, true!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:
SoGone wrote:Nah, I didn't see...I have him on ignore right now. I mean, it's easier to just see no post at all than have to wade through posts that are nothing but emoticons. : /
true, true!

...now if only this board would show me the threads without including his posts at all (even collapsed), that would be ace. It would make this board the Dog Man Star of Internet forums.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

So right now it's kinda Head Music - good but not perfect???!!!.. and despite the fact both u and I like ANM I guess when you could see everything sunshine posted it would be most people's equivelant of A New Morning???!!!... :cry:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:So right now it's kinda Head Music - good but not perfect???!!!.. and despite the fact both u and I like ANM I guess when you could see everything sunshine posted it would be most people's equivelant of A New Morning???!!!... :cry:

Hmm, this might be easier in terms of songs...

With sunshine's posts, it was, at best, on the level of "Positivity." Right now, it's somewhere around "Electricity." Ideally, it'd be "My Dark Star" or "Animal Nitrate" or "Trash."

...but yeah, so kinda like what you were saying. I guess the transition from albums to songs was unnecessary.

So yeah. From ANM to Head Music, with the first three albums forever unreachable, unless PhpBB undergoes a major overhaul.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »