s instead of z....

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

s instead of z....

Post by mark »

hmmm - 'realize'!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: no andy, it's 'realise'!!!... why DO americans sibstitute s's in certain words with z's???!!!!!.... i don't understand it, it's kinda annoying!!!... :? :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: s instead of z....

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

(Just kidding, I just wanted a thread to post that image on, and I'm avoiding sun's threads, so....)

...anyway, what's with you Brits having both "license" and "licence"? Why do you need two words for that? : /
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I was thinking about the whole licnce thing too!!! fuck I actually almost write that on here!!! that's scary!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I always spell licence that way but maybe i'm wrong in doing that!!!!???!!! :? :?: I assume you spell it lizenze????!!!!! :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And this thread doesn't suck, the only things that sucks is... :idea:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

bloody americans
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:I was thinking about the whole licnce thing too!!! fuck I actually almost write that on here!!! that's scary!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I always spell licence that way but maybe i'm wrong in doing that!!!!???!!! :? :?: I assume you spell it lizenze????!!!!! :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And this thread doesn't suck, the only things that sucks is... :idea:

"Licence" is a noun and "license" is a verb...or vice-versa. Anyway, we don't have "licence" here..."license" covers both of them!

...another linguistic question we might as well debate here...why is it good if a vacuum cleaner or a hooker sucks, but it's bad if, say, your computer sucks?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Because your computer doesn't have suction!!! - it just blows!!! (if you get too close to the fan that is!!!!)... :roll:

So when your pc fucks up, it both blows and sucks!!! :lol: :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:So when your pc fucks up, it both blows and sucks!!! :lol: :roll:

What happens when you fuck up with your hot boyfriends? Does the situation suck or blow? What about the make-up sex?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:x LEAVE IT!!!! :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote::x LEAVE IT!!!! :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:

Let me ask you a question: as a gay man, do you use the phrase "that sucks dick" as an insult? I mean, I know heterosexual guys who use it, and I think it's weird when heterosexual females use it (I thought all non-lesbian women enjoyed giving blowjobs), but do gay men use it? In general.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote::x LEAVE IT!!!! :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:
Oh mark, your irritation is subjective.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

'that sucks dick' is an americanism so no.... not so often... and i'll use anything as an insult if it does the trick!!!... :roll: