So Gone should post more topics...

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

So Gone should post more topics...

Post by mark »

....!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: So Gone should post more topics...

Post by mark »

c'mon, i'm missing your words/questions of wisdom!!!... :( oh and also, Andy, you should post more in ALL the posts including raincloud's!!! (i'm referring to him to as raincloud from now on, as he's about as overcast, depressing and miserable as a one!!! :roll: :x )... Don't worry about Raincloud hating on you, i'll protect you... :D :P :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...I have better things to do with my time than click on threads that feature poorly written phrases culled from the daily news...I mean, there are only so many times I can say "I don't give a fuck" or "I have no idea what the hell you're talking about."

And I should think he'd do just as well to boycott mine, since he has problems with what I post...but like I said, he's a troll, so there's no saving him.

But I'll post more threads if you like. : /
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8) <3

Yeah, more posts would be super-duper thanks!!! Not just to annoy him, but mainly to keep me interested/entertained!!!... :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

american illiterate twat! :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

illiterate??!!! (I almost mis-spelt that!!! :lol:)... how do you work that one out????!!! He has more depth in language and more intelligence and scope in his little finger than you have in your whole being!!!!.... :shock: :roll: Have you got a tiny penis or something sun??!!! And no, I haven't a clue about the size of your dick, i'm just guessing based on your nasty, bullying, grumpy demeanour - you're obviously angry at the world over something!!!! :roll: :shock: :x :(

I always assumed you were the illiterate one sun based on the fact 99% of the time you only post in emoticons!!! :roll: Sounds like a case of stones and glass houses...!!!! :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:
Yeah, more posts would be super-duper thanks!!! Not just to annoy him, but mainly to keep me interested/entertained!!!... :D

I'm not big on posting just to annoy people (I mean, that's troll behavior), but I'll post more stuff as it comes to me. You know, waiting for the muse and all. I aspire to create High Art with my posts. Shouldn't we all?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote: I always assumed you were the illiterate one sun based on the fact 99% of the time you only post in emoticons!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

(The irony of the above post is noted and appreciated, thus hopefully rescuing it from "illiterate" status.)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I love everything you say!!! :D well ALMOST everything!!! :roll: god I sound like an arselicker but it's nice to regularly chat to someone with some actual brains around here!!! (and that's no disrecpect to 99.99% of the other posters here, we know who I am talking about!!!!

fact: I initially spelt brains 'brian's'.... does anyone know if there are any 'Brian's' around here???!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

has he learnt the meaning of the word troll? he keeps repeating it... :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

troll = sunshine... so I have been told anyway!!!... :?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:troll = sunshine... so I have been told anyway!!!... :?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

"a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community"
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

haha... we did that with my year 12 class in september, darling!