The gospel according to Justin Bieber

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

The gospel according to Justin Bieber

Post by sunshine »

And God created Justin Bieber, to bring light and inspiration to the world. And he's been busy telling us mortals where we're going wrong

he seems to think like SG
mark
Flight attendant

Re: The gospel according to Justin Bieber

Post by mark »

No sun, SG is only here to tell you where YOU are going wrong!!! And he's right most of the time!!! :lol: 8) And in fact he doesn't tell us where the world is going wrong, he only questions things, he doesn't preach!!! Unlike a certain someone who preaches hate!!!! :x

And Bieber is a little prick, we all know that - once he works out where Germany is maybe i'll start to listen to his pearls of wisdom!!! :roll: :lol: 8)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

YOU SO MUCH NEED A FUCK! :lol:

(love you really)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

erm wtf are you talking about???!!! :? :? :? :? :? what the hell has that got to do with the fact that Bieber is an annoying prick and so are you???!!! :? :? :roll: I only say nice things about Andrew because he seems like a cool person, no other reason... I tease and flirt with people I like - that's why i'm always never like that with you!!!... whether or not I 'need a fuck' has nothing to do with this - i'm going to start calling you asbestos soon!!! Not because of the Suede, just because you're an unbearable irritant!!!! :x :roll: :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: