Would your life be easier if you didn't have feelings?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Would your life be easier if you didn't have feelings?

Post by SoGone »

...I mean, I go through long stretches where I don't really have any emotions, thanks to my condition. Sometimes I wish it was always that way, or conversely, that I had emotions 100% of the time.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Would your life be easier if you didn't have feelings?

Post by mark »

omg the whole REASON that my life is a failure is BECAUSE I have feelings - I wish I was a cold hearted bastard rather than caring - typical pisces!!! hey wait a minute - sunshine is pisces too!!! :? :shock: Although we're only one day off being an Aries so I guess that is why - he is like an angry rutting ram!!!! :x :x I'm just ALL pisces!!!! sweet and dreamy!!! :lol: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:omg the whole REASON that my life is a failure is BECAUSE I have feelings

I think we were meant to be friends.

Although I don't believe in the accuracy of astrology.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

tbh neither do I generally speaking in terms of day to day, week to week living... however I did read the general characteristics of my starsign - and it is scarily accurate in almost every part of who I am!!!! http://www.pisces.com I never look to the stars but some things seem to be, well, it's weird how something can be as accurate as that in charateristics that's all...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I bet you could read the horoscope/general characteristics for any of the other signs and you'd reasonably be able to believe that you fit the description.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

No actually, i've read others and they are completely different to me as a person - some with one or two similarities but only pisces is EXACTLY me in every single way!!!... :shock: :?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

::Extremely serious cough::
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:shock: :x