I spilled hot chocolate on a tablecloth

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

I spilled hot chocolate on a tablecloth

Post by SoGone »

There's a stain there now. I guess it'll be there until it's time to wash the cloth. It's white, so bleaching it out will probably do the trick.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: I spilled hot chocolate on a tablecloth

Post by mark »

You should have tried to put lots of cold water on it while it was still wet to dilute it as much as possible!!! oh and don't u have one of those 'Vanish' type spray stain removers???!!!... And btw, I LOVE hot chocolate, haven't had it in ages though...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

No fancy stain removers here...and I was too tired to think about cold water. Actually, I wouldn't have thought of it anyway; that's just a lame excuse on my part.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

BTW, if you're at home when you read this, go make yourself a mug of hot cocoa. Right now.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I would go have some hot choc but right now i'm contemplating whether or not to have my first 'friday night beer' in ... well since the year started I think!!!... :shock: :shock: I've got a couple of bottles and dozens of cans left over from christmas... my weight is going down quite nice right now and i'm sure one or two bottles wouldn't hurt would it???... as opposed to the half dozen pints i'll be sinking tomorrow!!!... :twisted: hey Andy, you should visited my town, it's pretty small but as there is a major brewery situated in the town there are about 30 or so pubs and bars here... let's go out on the town!!! :D :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

If I ever make it to England, I'll definitely make it a point to go out on the town with you.

That's a promise.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yay!!! NOW we're bonding!!!! :D :P :mrgreen: You're one of those rarities - an american who ISN'T annoying (despite what raincloud says!!!)... :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I'm plenty annoying, at least in person. I've mentioned my voice before.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

(I also laugh and smile far too readily.)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sounds good to me!!!!... :D send me that youtube link and i'll judge for myself....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

After the stuff I've posted here, I can never show you guys a picture of me, let alone a video. : /
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Don't be so ridiculous - i've posted far worse than you!!!... :( And I was thinking, is it 'spilled' or 'spilt'... :? :? :? :?: now i'm confused!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I think it can be either "spilt" or "spilled"...

There's no WAY you've posted worse than me!

If you take that last sentence out of context, I will hate you forever.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hahahahaha!!! I was gonna say about your posts... nevermind, I don't want you to hate me when I love you so much!!!... :lol: :wink: Don't worry, I won't make it my signature, although it would be funny wouldn't it??!!! :twisted:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I wouldn't really hate you if you used it for your sig, you know. It would be sort of funny.