We need a 3rd millennium symbol of romance

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

We need a 3rd millennium symbol of romance

Post by SoGone »

Hearts and roses are just too cliched and so 2nd millennium. Suggestions for a replacement?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: We need a 3rd millennium symbol of romance

Post by mark »

erm dogshit and cigarettes or is that a bit TOO romantic???... hmm I dunno, romance these days seem to consist of cheap wine, a quick fumble and an indian takeway... or so it seems... i'm more a song sharing guy, a wordsmith in love and and someone who likes to talk about ... well I am not telling you how I am when I am romantic... Mind your own business!!! :x Oh, you hadn't actually asked me had you???!!!... :lol: :roll: :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Damnit, if that's all romance is, why can't I find a woman who wants to be romantic with me? I'm not as into wine as I am rum, but I can deal with that...

...no idea what an Indian takeaway is, though..
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

omg you haven't a clue what an indian takeway is???!!! are you SERIOUS!!! Indian takeways are like THE biggest favourite foods in this country (although I am not keen on indian food!!!)... well I mean various curries etc, etc... they like chinese food are called takeaways because although there are both indian and chinese restaurants where u eat in, most people get it to takeaway - I think you guys call it 'take out'... You know you phone up and the deliver like pizza... Is me being english THAT confusing???!!!... :shock: :? :( :cry:

And as I said romance for me is being sweet, talking, laughing, making gestures, making gifts as much as buying them, spending time together, sharing songs that mean a lot (NOT sex pistols!!!)... etc... there, now i've saved myself writing in the other thread you just created!!!!...