My life would be happier without...

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

My life would be happier without...

Postby SoGone » 21 Feb 2011, 16:10

[Fill in the blank]
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby mark » 22 Feb 2011, 13:50

sunshine/raincloud...

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby SoGone » 22 Feb 2011, 15:59

Cheers!
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)
Posts: 169
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 06:39

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby car wash *unt » 22 Feb 2011, 17:45

Future.

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby SoGone » 22 Feb 2011, 22:49

...well, you're lucky; at least you have a future.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby mark » 23 Feb 2011, 09:39

The future is bright, the future is Andy!!!! :D :roll:

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby SoGone » 23 Feb 2011, 13:11

If I'm your future, then you have none.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby mark » 24 Feb 2011, 11:05

:( come on lad, chin up!!!... life is good and will get better... It will be fine for u, u will be happy...

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby SoGone » 24 Feb 2011, 13:16

...I'm almost 22 and I've only really been happy two or three times, for very short stretches. What's going to change for me? You've got a decade on me; are you that much happier?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby mark » 25 Feb 2011, 00:35

no lol - not in the slightest - i have periods of happiness but i am not happy in the slightest with my life at all... but i just get on with that - someday i am sure i will do what it takes to change... you have plenty more to look forward to than me... you're good loking, you're straight, you will find a girl and have a family (if u want it one day!), you're smart and funny, you will get a good job... plenty for you to come mate - in another 10 years you will be in a far greater position than me...

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby SoGone » 25 Feb 2011, 00:54

...if I'm so good looking, then why don't girls seem interested in me? I mean at all; it's not like they even get the chance to know me before rejecting me. : /



And I'll get back to you in four months about the job thing; I don't think I'll do much better than a typist or clerk or other such position...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby mark » 25 Feb 2011, 02:13

no i disagree - i've posted pics of myself on various 'sites' and many guys have said REALLY positive things about how i look - yet in real life not a thing.... no one's interested in me mate!!!... maybe i should go try and put it about a bit more!!! well i think you're good looking from the pic u posted a mile away and with shades on!!!! :)

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby SoGone » 25 Feb 2011, 14:48

...you've had adorable boyfriends, including ones who call you up years after you broke up. So shup.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5854
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby mark » 25 Feb 2011, 22:08

long distance actually - and yeah one who still loves me and wants me to come over there - just a shame i haven't the balls to go and do it - and be happy!!!... :shock: :(

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: My life would be happier without...

Postby SoGone » 25 Feb 2011, 23:04

...how can you not have the balls? You have the guy saying he wants you...what's holding you back?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!


Return to “General chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests