My life would be happier without...

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

My life would be happier without...

Post by SoGone »

[Fill in the blank]
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: My life would be happier without...

Post by mark »

sunshine/raincloud...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Cheers!
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

Future.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...well, you're lucky; at least you have a future.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

The future is bright, the future is Andy!!!! :D :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

If I'm your future, then you have none.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:( come on lad, chin up!!!... life is good and will get better... It will be fine for u, u will be happy...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...I'm almost 22 and I've only really been happy two or three times, for very short stretches. What's going to change for me? You've got a decade on me; are you that much happier?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

no lol - not in the slightest - i have periods of happiness but i am not happy in the slightest with my life at all... but i just get on with that - someday i am sure i will do what it takes to change... you have plenty more to look forward to than me... you're good loking, you're straight, you will find a girl and have a family (if u want it one day!), you're smart and funny, you will get a good job... plenty for you to come mate - in another 10 years you will be in a far greater position than me...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...if I'm so good looking, then why don't girls seem interested in me? I mean at all; it's not like they even get the chance to know me before rejecting me. : /

And I'll get back to you in four months about the job thing; I don't think I'll do much better than a typist or clerk or other such position...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

no i disagree - i've posted pics of myself on various 'sites' and many guys have said REALLY positive things about how i look - yet in real life not a thing.... no one's interested in me mate!!!... maybe i should go try and put it about a bit more!!! well i think you're good looking from the pic u posted a mile away and with shades on!!!! :)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...you've had adorable boyfriends, including ones who call you up years after you broke up. So shup.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

long distance actually - and yeah one who still loves me and wants me to come over there - just a shame i haven't the balls to go and do it - and be happy!!!... :shock: :(
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...how can you not have the balls? You have the guy saying he wants you...what's holding you back?