Coachella interview...

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
mark
Flight attendant

Coachella interview...

Post by mark »

http://blogs.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia ... -and-more/

Brett: "I'm confident there will be a sixth Suede album. I am. I am going to put all of my energy into making a fantastic record. And when I put all of my energy into something, it tends to happen."
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Coachella interview...

Post by mark »

But does he have to say this in virtually every interview where he's asked about Bernard these days???... :

"I love working with Bernard. I love what we do together. I think he's an amazing musician. I've only got massive, massive respect for what he does and massive respect for him as a person. For me, our relationship, it's a special relationship. I think that we both reached our peak working with each other, I really do. I think the first two Suede albums are kind of untouchable in their own ways. And the B-sides he wrote in that period are quite untouchable."...

I mean we know that but it's like he wants to kiss his feet or bow down in worship lol - i'm just waiting for an interviewer to say "and what about your actual current guitarist, Richard?" and for him to say "oh yeah, he's alright too"!!!!... lol... :roll:

Be nice if sometime he actually speaks more about the guitarist that has been in the band the past 17 years rather than the one who left all that time ago - I guess because they worked again in The Tears and he was asked the question about his relationship with Butler by the interviewer... i'm just grumpy I guess!!!... Almost every interview we have to have a praise for Bernard Butler and i'm scratching my head wondering why - we all know the legacy - we've seen it, lived it, and it's a reminder with the re-releases... But for a guy he didn't even talk to for 10 years maybe he is making up for lost time in saying how much he loves him now!!! Maybe Brett married the wrong person???!!!... lol...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

it looks as if they are all the same, more or less
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sunshine
Flight attendant