Suede `authorised` Bootleg1 VHS ?

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
seansteal

Suede `authorised` Bootleg1 VHS ?

Post by seansteal »

hello there, first post, keen on suede during the first album , seen twice, at Edinburgh `the venue` mad night and somewhere in glasgow.
Anyways was looking for confirmation of the VHS I`ll be stickin on ebay at some stage. I have digitised if anyones interested.
Now then, I`m pretty sure I purchased this via mail order after reading about it in the NME and therefor was `officially` sanctioned . Dungeon master productions, Live material by fans possibly from 93 Leeds, Amsterdam,Sheffield and amsterdam . Some very energetic classic performances in perfectly watchable fidelity with good sound o the whole 72 mins.
Anyone aware of this , I haven`t found info yet on this release.
bootleg1cover
bootleg1cover
bootleg1cover.jpg (65.06 KiB) Viewed 4978 times
seansteal

Re: Suede `authorised` Bootleg1 VHS ?

Post by seansteal »

Ok I have found this heated discussion on the bootleg1 VHS here http://brettanderson.co.uk/forum/read.p ... 543,page=1
So that makes 2 independent liars with the same stories!
As far as I can remember, well were going back a bit here, the VHS was not advertised in the small ads but came to my attention through the NME news section , it is highly unlikely any old bootleg would feature in the news section even in them old days!.
So I`m still looking for a 3rd fibber to corroborate the authenticity , it appears not on any release database and I`m sure there are those who would wish to clear up this little mess.
99mrbenns

Post by 99mrbenns »

I have just been clearing out some old VHS tapes and I've come across my copy of the 'Bootleg 1' VHS.

I also remember this being in the news section of NME and recall that it was listed as an officially sanctioned release. I sent a cheque off and received the video pictured above. I only wish I could lay my hands on the original advert but I'm afraid that is long gone.

So that makes 3 of us!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

deliver the nike shit to your fucking house, spam shitter!