how f'ing rude!!!!!

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
YaaL

Re: how f'ing rude!!!!!

Post by YaaL »

Erm.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hmm - but not so good to have skin that becomes like leather and all wrinkled and lined through sun damage - i'd rather be pale and smooth than an old boot face lol!!! I mean if you're naturally dark skinned that's one thing, but too much sun on skin that can't take it just tends to cause a mess!!! lines and wrinkles and bags under the eyes - crevases and things that never used to be there!!! And that's not just natural aging process, that's the sun killing off your skin cells!!!! :( I'm not vain enough to care about a tan anyway, if u happen to tan naturally or are dark skinned that is one thing, but people who have a year round tan in a climate that does not create one - a tan created by sunbeds or too much time in the sun on ur travels when ur skin doesn't like it - not so good!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

sunshine wrote:it's better to look a bit sunkissed than as if some vampire had sucked all your blood!
It might not be wise to admit that when I first saw the photos in the Coming Up booklet, I thought that Neil Codling had gone through something like that, a vampire encounter...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

you see, I am right!

i am dark skin, and I easily tan...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Yes it is fine for you - but not Brett - not so much anyway - just the 2002/03 era tan - not too much!!! But I still love him!!!... :lol: Wow let's stop talking tans because we sound like a couple of girls gossiping lol!!! :shock: :roll: :wink: