DVD news soon?

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
sunshine
Flight attendant

DVD news soon?

Post by sunshine »

in the thread about the amazon cock-up, Vanessa hopes to give us some good news about the RAH footage and simon's film soon!

http://forum.suede.co.uk/read.php?2,7407
mark
Flight attendant

Re: DVD news soon?

Post by mark »

The thing is though sun - it wasn't just amazon - it was listed on several other sites too - so the cock up appears to have come from whoever was promoting the album - the management, label whoever but to blame amazon is wrong - it's whoever was in charge of the suede relase who fucked up!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

wanker
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sunshine wrote:wanker
Isn't that normally the way u welcome me???!!! :lol: :shock: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Let's stop using each other's names and start using "wanker." That way newbies won't feel singled out when we call them wankers, and we don't have to learn anyone else's name.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: ok wanker!!! :lol: :shock: No, no I REALLY don't like that idea!!! :( :cry:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

You wouldn't like that idea, because you're such a bloody wanker!
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:shock: :( :cry: such a nasty man!!! :cry: u know how to hurt a sensitive, shy guys feelings dontcha???!!! :cry: what are u gonna do to make it up 2 me???!!! :P :mrgreen: :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I'm a sensitive shy guy too, so of course I know what makes people like me tick!

I don't want to know what your idea of compensation is!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: :shock: :P :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I know your mind's as dirty as mine; you just don't admit it!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I am a red blooded man who sometimes likes stuff - that's all I will say!!!....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

What, you mean like rimming*?

*I actually don't know what this is, but I can imagine it. I'm pretty sure it's disgusting, but if it's actually a relatively benign act, please let me know.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

omg please Andrew!!! - let's REALLY not get into specifics here!!! - and if u REALLY don't know what rimming is I am sure u can google it!!!! :shock: :roll: :P And i'm not saying i'm a fan but what's 'disgusting' to one person I am sure is delightful to another lol!!! How do you define 'disgusting' btw??? Just because you would not want to do it???!!! A lot of people I work with are total 'rimmer's' lol!!! hahahahaha!!! :mrgreen:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Ok, true story. I was brainstorming band names and one of the ones I came up with was "Dumpster Sluts." I thought to myself, "Fuck, that's an awesome name for a riot grrrl band. If there's actually a riot grrrl band out there called 'Dumpster Sluts,' I'd definitely listen to them."

So I Googled the term "dumpster sluts." I was innocent and naive at the time. If you're more world-weary than I was at the time, you know what I found.

So yeah. No more Googling obscure terms for me.

Oh, and you don't want to know some of the things I do, um, with myself, things that (I've been told on other forums) are disgusting, deviant acts. I mean, you probably do want to know, you sick bastard you, but you'll have to ask me for those details!