re-issues info

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: re-issues info

Post by mark »

nah, you know you love me Andy!!!!! :mrgreen: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Yeah, I do. Even though I only tell you so when I'm drunk.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:shock: Well you just admitted it now, so i guess that means you're drunk right about now then???!!!! and it's like 10.40am where you are too!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I think maybe your 'drinking' is becoming a problem!!!! :lol: :shock: :roll: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

It's never a problem.

And I wasn't really drunk then. But I plan to get wasted tonight.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:mrgreen: 'Elegantly Wasted'???!!!! Tequila all round then!!! :mrgreen:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Is that a song?

And yes, tequila!

6 more hours, 6 more hours...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Who are you going out with for drinks, your imaginary friend???!!!! :shock: :lol: 8) :P

And yeah 'Elegantly Wasted' is a song, by INXS... And don't be rude about them if you don't like them, the poor man's dead!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

No, I drink on my own, at home.

More signs of being a bona fide alcoholic, I guess.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Home???... alone???!!! :( :( :( :cry: aaaaaaaaaawwwwww, that's probably the way you like it, but i'll have a drink with you if you want???!!!.... :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Hurry up, marky, we're going to the pub.

(But I'm fine with the drinking on my own; no fights, and you don't have to feel bad about crying. Tequila tends to do that to me.)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

(pissheads)

And you said that we were just good friends
But we jump red lights all the way to the end
God's gift, there you go again
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Is it weird that i'd like to see you crying drunk Andy???!!! Maybe just because it would be nice to comfort you!!!! :shock: :lol: :roll: :D Sorry I couln't go out with you Andy, I had to sleep - I had been up all day and was starting to see triple!!!! :lol: I'm not just making excuses, honest!!! :roll: :wink: :P

Oh and we are not pissheads Mr Contrary-Rampage, in fact I drink less now than I ever have!!! I only drink on a Saturday Night.... Whatever makes me happy huh???!!!! :D

oooh and I didn't know you came from Valcenia until I just noticed on your fb sun - so how come you support Barca and not Valencia???!!! And also - nice oranges I hear???!!!! :lol: :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

a family thing... all men in my family we support different teams... i went for the big brother
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Everyone likes to see other people crying drunk. Actually, people just like to see other people crying. Call it sadism or compassion, it's true.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Interesting sun!.... :D I'm starting to wish I hadn't chosen to support Sheffield Wednesday all those years ago!!!!! :(

hmmm the crying thing - I've even read that some people have a crying fetish lol, it turns them on!!! :shock: :? Maybe it's seeing someone, especially a guy, in a weakened emotional state - seeing a guy cry is kinda.... weird!!!! :shock: :?