You Belong To Me....

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: You Belong To Me....

Post by SoGone »

Oh, ok, well, then that's really lame...if it was good enough to include on one version of the album, why omit it from other versions? Dumbasses.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

indeed mark
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I think maybe it was one they liked but where unsure how it fitted with the album - I dunno, I really like it and I remember most people saying the same when it was released!!!!....
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

it seems so long ago! do we need a new one with all these gigs?? will they be able to go long just with the old stuff? or will people get bored?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Depends how long they want to continue this for - i'm just enjoying it while it lasts!!!!... And looking forward to the next solo album!!!!... and maybe one day something new from The Tears too!!!! Plenty of options!!!!... :mrgreen: :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

indeed 8)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:I think maybe it was one they liked but where unsure how it fitted with the album - I dunno, I really like it and I remember most people saying the same when it was released!!!!....

...meanwhile, Lonely Girls, as much as I love it, sticks out like a sore thumb on the album... :wink:
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

does it?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yeah, I have to agree with you sun - I don't understand that comment at all!!!... :shock: :? It seems to fit right in as a much more laidback and acoustic/pondering tune... it sticks out no more than morning, oceans, positivity, lost in tv, astrogirl, one hit, untitled, when the rain falls... how does it stick out????... If any songs stick out it's more the likes of streetlife, beautiful loser, you belong to me... good songs, great but more like songs suede would have had on the previous couple of albums....
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

OMG! he disagrees with him for once! :roll: :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...you really don't pay attention to what goes on here, do you?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

scan for sense
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: yeah sun, I love Andy and we agree on some things and disagree on others!!! Had you not noticed that???... I have to admit though, it is rare when you say something that I agree with over Andy - you don't speak sense very often!!!... :P :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: :roll: *vomit*