Whose fed up seeing fucking Esther Rantzen keep popping up?!

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Whose fed up seeing fucking Esther Rantzen keep popping up?!

Post by mark »

In her purple suit and big white teeth at the top of this page going on about accident insurance cover or something like that!!!... silly bitch!!!... Oh and for none UK resident's Esther Rantzen is a famous english comsumer advice champion.... Oh she also set up an anti bullying hotline...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: Whose fed up seeing fucking Esther Rantzen keep popping

Post by SoGone »

Anti-bullying hotlines...yeah, those help a lot.

I never noticed her before, and I hope I never do notice her. Based on your description of her, I hate her already.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...just a thought, as dumb as the AdBot might be, it might be smart enough to not show ME ads for British things...

...for example, right now it's showing ads for Macy's & JCPenney. Do you have those over there?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

No I don't think so, I guess you're right, must be adverts that are more localised... sorry!!!! :roll: :oops:

Well to be fair 'childline' i think was quite successful, been going for many years... also focussed on children who are abused within the family...

reminds me of sickos who bullied a 15 year old girl so much that she threw herself under a train recently and STILL even now they have been posting on facebook about her apparently and making jokes about the fact she killed herself!!!! some people are beyond sick but there you go, that's people for you...