What are you wearing right now???!!!!...

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

What are you wearing right now???!!!!...

Post by mark »

Describe in detail from head to toe!!!... right now it would appear that i'm wearing nothing other than kinda brown boxer shorts with green and white pin stripes plus black woolen socks!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: What are you wearing right now???!!!!...

Post by SoGone »

I'm wearing a grey T-shirt that's too small for me.

I'm wearing jeans that make my ass look big, and there are mud stains on the lower cuffs.

My socks are black, and my shoes are made for walking; they're something of an olive-grey streaked with black, and the laces are black and too short, but better than being too long.

I have an oversized pair of headphones on my head.

I don't remember what kind of underwear I'm wearing right now, and I really can't check, not at this time and place.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

you call the bottom of your jeans 'cuffs'???!!! hmmm, I thought that was only applicable to sleeves???!!! :shock: :?

Are you in school right now then???, is that why u can't check your underwear???... Or is it too early for school???!!! :?

Oh and what's with the oversized headphones, you like large ones??? (so to speak!!!)... :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I have no idea what they're called. What are they called, if not cuffs?

Yeah, I'm at school right now.

My other headphones broke, and they no longer make that brand; I hate earbuds, and so the only good pair I have (doesn't hurt my ears, relatively durable) looks ridiculous but sounds amazing, even when listening to .mp3's...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I dunno either tbh what they are called but I always think of cuffs on the sleeve!!!...

hmmm you start school early - before 8am???!!! what time do you wake up (forgetting that not long ago you published your full daily schedule!!!)...

headphones are fucking annoying for breaking - I use earbud ones (which hurt occasionally, but not often) and you find even with them after a short while they'll be a loose connection and one ear will stop working!!!!... currently have a pair of 'dr dre' ones which are great sounding... :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

clothes
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:I dunno either tbh what they are called but I always think of cuffs on the sleeve!!!...

hmmm you start school early - before 8am???!!! what time do you wake up (forgetting that not long ago you published your full daily schedule!!!)...

headphones are fucking annoying for breaking - I use earbud ones (which hurt occasionally, but not often) and you find even with them after a short while they'll be a loose connection and one ear will stop working!!!!... currently have a pair of 'dr dre' ones which are great sounding... :D

Wake up around 5:45...get to school around 7.

I know the problem with headphones...very annoying...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

god wtf do you want to be in school at 7am???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: are u totally insane???!!!! most kids can barely make it through the door by 9am!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...I have work to get done, and I hate staying at home, because it reminds me how isolated I am. At least at school, I can pretend to be part of the crowd, even if there's no one there at that particular time...

Right now I'm wearing a light blue shirt (same one I had on in the picture I posted, I think). Same jeans and shoes as yesterday, black socks with orange markings.

I still don't know what color underwear I have on.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

the 'isolated' thing is kinda sweet and kinda sad too....

take you're jeans off next time, even if you're in school!!!!... :D u should repost that pic as a memory jogger...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...how's it kinda sweet? You like seeing your men in pain, don't you? You're a rescuer type, aren't you?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:oops: actually I guess the last two guys that meant anything to me did have A LOT of problems in their lives and as i'm a loving caring guy.....

I dunno about 'sweet', I meant maybe that u want to go to school to be part of the 'crowd' and fit in - maybe not sweet.... I dunno, we're Suede fans, we spend our whole life trying to fit in and never quite managing it - or even if we do fit in, never actually feeling that we do...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:we're Suede fans, we spend our whole life trying to fit in and never quite managing it - or even if we do fit in, never actually feeling that we do...

Truer words have not been spoken...or broken...
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

sunshine wrote:clothes
me too :lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Way for both of you to ignore the rest of marky's post. :P